Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 09:19 PM       
yeah futurama's been on the air what, twelve years now

give it a break folks
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 10:28 AM       

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 10:57 AM       
Too healthy, otherwise, awesome. The chick in the egg takes the cake.

Damn, I love blackberries.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 11:02 AM       
thank you, those are a pain to do.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 01:14 PM       
Wait, 'to do'? I thought those were actual blackberries Fuck that for a laugh.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 03:50 PM       
the blackberries are real; it's the easter chick that's difficult to do. Hard trick getting boiled eggs to be pure light yellow, hard trick cutting the white and not the yolk, hard trick keeping it from cracking when you press the seeds in, etc.
Banned
keigxyxile is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 06:02 AM       
The catchers need more protection,Cheap ghd straightener, that's for sure. Protection up top & protection down low.

Last edited by mew barios : Sep 5th, 2011 at 09:00 PM.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 03:28 PM       
Yeah dude, easter cock armor.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 07:27 PM       
Happy Easter, Sacks! What do you hope the bunny will bring?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 07:59 PM       
A copy of Batman: Subzero on VHS.

:pasteastergifts
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 08:00 PM       
I got Jaws: The Revenge for NES and my brother stole it because "video games are for boys"
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 12:39 AM       
Me and my best friend got easter baskets with candy in them from his mother. We immediately gravitated towards bubble jug. It was a little jug of powder and bubblegum. It was terrible, so naturally we had a bubbje jug chug competition. Winner wins "purple Mr. T", which was a hulk hogan rubber figurine which we took a black pen to, to try and make look like Mr. T but he ended up purple when the ink soaked in. Anyways, I lost my purple Mr. T that day. My roommate still has it and I've tried winning it off of him with many different bets and dares but I never have been able to get it back. It's pretty much the ultimate trophy in our house. The problem is, in order to bet for it, I have to have something of equal or greater value and he's valued pretty high.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 02:38 AM       
Did anyone else ever get those big sugar eggs that were hollow and had little scenes in them like a baby lamb cuddling with a chick or something? I think there were little normal egg sized ones too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 09:00 AM       
Get one? Son, I made one.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 09:38 AM       
Here's Purple Mr. T wearing a championship belt made of something we tore off a car when we were kids. He's riding some kind of wooden donkey.