Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 11:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
THE RUDEST
f*ck that i'm going to stay on the moon you guys
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 04:06 AM       
Hangie should not post in this thread again, unless it's to tell us all that he got some.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 12:03 PM       
May as well lock it then.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 12:44 PM       
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 05:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
May as well lock it then.
I thought of saying this as well, then I had some milk instead. Thanks for covering for me Tad
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 01:04 AM       
I approve of this entire thread.

I say you totally sabotage your nerd friend. Fuck that guy. And his tiny penis.
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 05:32 PM       
I am now more of an asshole than I have everbeen, I made out with her infront of le asian while we were all hanging out. Even though they're now officially 'going out'. He didn't do anything about it since he's really submissive and doesn't really stand up for himself.

I feel less like an asshole though since I think I taught him a lesson about how he needs to control his woman.

I also told her, 'Hey, we should fuck'. And she said that sounded interesting and she'd think about it. I'm probably not going to get any but this is still outrageous fun.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 06:07 PM       
Yeah, both you and Babs changed into a man overnight.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 06:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangie View Post
DEAR PENTHOUSE:
I am now more of an asshole than I have everbeen, I made out with her infront of le asian while we were all hanging out. Even though they're now officially 'going out'. He didn't do anything about it since he's really submissive and doesn't really stand up for himself.

I feel less like an asshole though since I think I taught him a lesson about how he needs to control his woman.

I also told her, 'Hey, we should fuck'. And she said that sounded interesting and she'd think about it. I'm probably not going to get any but this is still outrageous fun.

Wait, I made all that up and I still didn't get any? Damn it. Help me Penthouse,

Lonely In Massachusetts
Fixed
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 06:18 PM       
Quote:
It sounds like she's the one in control.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 06:22 PM       
Quote:
DEAR PENTHOUSE:

Next thing I know, his two super hot asian sisters walk in. You know how there's like, never any REALLY hot asian chicks? Like, yeah, they're hot, but not like awesome blonde slut with big tits hot? You know? These asian sisters WERE. THAT. HOT. And they were twins. So anyway, they got so turned on by me and this girl making out that they started making out with each other.

I also told her, 'Hey, we should fuck'. And she said that sounded interesting and she'd think about it. And I was all like, babe, ain't no THINKIN' involved. Then I talked her into anal.

GG Penthouse,

Super Awesome in Massachusetts
Foxed.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 06:22 PM       
Quote:

Good job. I thought at first you said you made out with her in front of a lesbian. Which also would have been awesome.

now you need to bone her and her lesbian friend in front of that guy and be all like "sorry dog. These fuckholes are all mine"
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 06:25 PM       
Quote:
DEAR PENTHOUSE:

Next thing I know, his two super hot asian sisters walk in. You know how there's like, never any REALLY hot asian chicks? Like, yeah, they're hot, but not like awesome blonde slut with big tits hot? You know? These asian sisters WERE. THAT. HOT. And they were twins. So anyway, they got so turned on by me and this girl making out that they started making out with each other.

Well wouldn't you know it, @#$! got all kinds of crazy. Before I can even blink, the girl is climbing onto my face and the asian twins are pulling my pants off! Then his and his sister's father walked into the room, saw what we were doing, and stabbed me twenty times with a pocket knife.

Shit sucks, Penthouse

Dead in Massachusetts
Fucked.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 06:26 PM       
I believe that I'm the only responsible adult here.
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 06:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
It sounds like she's the one in control.
Yea probably, and gus you have made my day 4 times over.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 07:06 PM       
Quote:
Dear Penthouse

Because he doesn't really stand up for himself I thought it would be outrageous fun if I said to him, 'Hey, we should fuck'. So I did and he said that sounded interesting and he'd think about it, all jokingly. I was joking too, at first, but since he's really submissive and 95% of male rapes go unreported anyways, you bet your ass I went for it.

Not sure if this is appropriate for Penthouse actually.

Did something terrible in Massachusetts.
Filched
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
THERE WAS NO FILCHING KING HADAS I FEEL MORE MISSLED THAN THAT ASIAN KID
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
KHAL YOU'RE THINKING OF "FELCHING", FILCHING IS NICKING SOMETHING
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:32 PM       
THOUGH THERE COULD HAVE BEEN FELCHING IN THAT VERSION, FOR ALL WE KNOW
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:49 PM       
OH MY MISTAKE. HOW EMBARRASSING
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:53 PM       
This is the first I've ever heard of felching. It's cool that all the new words pioneering the English language are for weird sex acts.
BANNED

Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:58 PM       
the sad thing is i dont think its new I heard it like fifteen years ago or something ;/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 11:37 PM       
Felching is from way back. Not used very often outside respectable society type circles.
BANNED

Old Apr 26th, 2011, 01:37 AM       
Monocles, quellazaires and felching all go in hand in penis