Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
So how many aspiring guitar players have you stolen from?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 06:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Awesome. You should leave the pizza on your counter and eat the rest tomorrow.

I'm done fighting for today, though. Good night.
Just like a stupid pussy to run off when his chips are down
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 06:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Proceed with the fighting though. I've got pizza and a Dr. Pepper going.
This makes the previous post so much funnier
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 06:24 PM       
for fuck's sake, it's just so tragically pathetic
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 06:25 PM       
What the fuck just happened?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 06:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
retard thunderdome
Oh, right.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 06:33 PM       
The wine I've had causes me to wax uncharacteristically sorrowful about it all. Sarah McLaughlin should be singing that song about angels as Pram Maven posts flash on-screen in slow motion. But then I came to my senses and decided not to give a fuck again.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 06:37 PM       
Whatchu working on Kitsa? Doing anything productive?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:13 PM       
man i am so happy w. new computer

played portal 2 with everything turned all the way up @ 1920x1200, smooth as butta
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:33 PM       
I read that as "Smooth as butts" which I guess works depending. I laughed.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:34 PM       
I went to a flea market. Then I went to a place where antique biplanes were doing a fly-in. I just got back from a Top Secret Assignment I can't talk about.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:35 PM       
Oh man, flea markets are my favorite! I love collecting knock off toys. Plus the fact that you can walk around with a turkey leg in one hand and a corn on the cob on a stick in the other makes it so much better. At least that's how I roll at the flea markets here.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:38 PM       
This was a shitty and good one. Shitty, because I was out of town and only got back for the last day of it. The flea market is only once a year and I probably missed out on a lot of great stuff. But it was also good, because it was the last day and people would rather make a deal than load their shit back up.

I scored a kids' bike seat in great shape for $1. It had some superficial stains and stuff that came right off with a Magic Eraser. I also got some antique clip-on earrings for my Judge Judy costume, 50 cents.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:47 PM       
There are two flea markets here in raleigh. One is pretty much a Little Mexico where I one time got a burrito and had THE WORST diarrhea of my life. And the second one is more like a fair every weekend minus the rides. On top of all the old women selling there "secret" recipes, snacks, rugs, quilts and the like, alot of people sell home made furniture as well.

The best part about this flea market is that outside where everyone has their table set up (I think it's open grounds on the outside, inside you have to pay for a booth) there are tables and tables full of vietnam, WWI and WWI memorabilia and one guy has a HUGE nazi flag over his entire set up. One guy had a photo album and one of the pictures was a soldier down on one knee with a severed dudes head on the end of his bayonet. "NEAT" I say As I take a bite of my footlong corndog.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:48 PM       
The one about 15 miles from my house is every weekend. And they have live music every weekend (usually tejano music with loud accordians and lots of aye aye ayes). I've got plenty of military surplus items from there along with a really sweet full tang ninja sword, tons of airsoft guns, and so many knockoff toys. Also plenty of cheap tools and deals. I like to haggle with these people.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:57 PM       
I've been to some really great ones and some total duds (the big ones like 7 Mile Fair and the like are almost always lousy, just cellphones and roses dipped in wax and knockoff purses and stuff). One of the best ones I've ever been to was just a pile in an old barn. I'd always find the best stuff there.

We have some huge markets about a half hour south of Dayton, but the local ones are just one big shindig once a year.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 03:06 AM       
I'm going to blow up the cover of Blackalicious' Blazing Arrow and put it on my wall.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 05:26 AM       
You know, if you all weren't so busy shitting on my work, I'd be nice to you. Then we wouldn't have this little rivalry. I'ts funny, how much people go out of their way to hate each other.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 05:34 AM       
If you make my avatar out of clay, then I will bury the hatchet. I wont go out of my way to hate you.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 05:46 AM       
Okay, Zhukov, deal. It will be a caricature, though, and kind of cartoony. Does that suit you? I'm not a great sculptor of realism.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 06:32 AM       
Quote:
You know, if you all weren't so busy shitting on my work, I'd be nice to you. Then we wouldn't have this little rivalry. I'ts funny, how much people go out of their way to hate each other.
For what we all have with you to be considered a rivalry, both sides would have to be evenly matched, otherwise it is more of a traditional beatdown.
Banned

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 06:35 AM       
You're still mad because I left Tonic out of the 90's music thread. I just didn't think of it...they have some good songs.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 06:48 AM       
Quote:
Okay, Zhukov, deal. It will be a caricature, though, and kind of cartoony. Does that suit you? I'm not a great sculptor of realism.
That's well within acceptable parameters.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 07:18 AM       
going back to the flea market thrift shop conversation yesterday i found a little wooden box with a haida design on the top. it was like a buck-fifty. all right.
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 07:26 AM       
That's pretty cool. I can honestly say I've never found anything really, really good at a flea market.