Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 11:35 PM       
"Scheisse!" The Real German You Were Never Taught in School
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 11:58 PM       
tell her you want to shit in her mouth

germans love that
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 11:58 PM       
I must say, I've been picking up German at a pretty quick pace. English is starting to get spoken less and less in class, but I'm not getting lost at all. I'm considering declaring German as a minor
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 11:59 PM       
German's a quick stepping-stone leap from English.

Except for the German the Amish speak, I can barely make heads or tails of that. I think it's its own creature.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 12:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
tell her you want to shit in her mouth

germans love that

kahl have you ever pooped on a girl

i don't know why but something tells me you have
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 12:04 AM       
I AM A MYSTERIOUS CREATURE
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 12:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
German's a quick stepping-stone leap from English.
Yeah, part of the reason I'm picking it up so easy is because of how similar a lot of the words sound to English. Learning the genders of words isn't that hard either,i find that often ugly sounding words tend to be male (herd, kühlshrank) and dainty words are female (brille, lampe). Also, i find it kind of amusing that pretty much all kitchenware is female
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 12:10 AM       
i have never had any desire to poop on a female.

REAL TALK: the first girl i ever had sex with wanted to incorporate blood and bleeding into our sex life. i was always like "no way, man"
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 12:13 AM       
There are a few "false friends", though...my brother still cherishes the photo my parents took of him as an adolescent in Heidelberg, pointing proudly to a "FAHRTGASSE" sign.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 12:15 AM       
what I get for reading while sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post

REAL TALK: the first girl i ever had sex with wanted to incorporate blood and bleeding into our sex life. i was always like "no way, man"
BANNED

Old Oct 12th, 2011, 12:20 AM       
darkvare: soy de mexico

he's a soy beaner
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 02:47 AM       
HOORAY NEW AVATAR
BANNED

Old Oct 12th, 2011, 05:01 AM       
ITS goNNA gIVe PEOPLE SEIZUReS
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 11:23 AM       
awesome seizures?
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 12:30 PM       
out of context he kind of looks like Bald Bull
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 01:48 PM       
WHERE ARE HIS NIPPLES
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 02:35 PM       
some store in a different town had three brands of hard cider i've never had so i had to buy them all

it will be an apple-centric evening
OH GOD
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 02:55 PM       
were any of them Spire
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 02:58 PM       
your avatar makes me have to poop

brb
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 03:12 PM       
UPDATE:

The smell of Polish Sausage and Afghan poop is NOT a palatable combination.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 03:40 PM       
nope, not spire. original sin "premium" (10 bucks for a six pack it'd better be good! it won't be!), samuel smith's (organic!), and blackthorn (which just makes me think of the game. this one is an english import so i bet it's dry dry dry dry)
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 09:56 PM       
I wonder how long spiders take to starve. Because apparently they can live floating in water for 5 days. I found a spider that was a little less than the size of a dime sitting at the bottom of a plastic cup I had in my bathroom. I poured a little water in and he came to life, but never really pulled himself out. So he just floats there and paddles around if I make the water move. And it's been like this for 5 days.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 09:58 PM       
Book lungs are so cool. And green.
OH GOD
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 10:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
nope, not spire. original sin "premium" (10 bucks for a six pack it'd better be good! it won't be!), samuel smith's (organic!), and blackthorn (which just makes me think of the game. this one is an english import so i bet it's dry dry dry dry)
i just ask because spire's made by a microbrewery in downtown olympia (and is pretty tasty)
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 10:23 PM       
STOP DISTRACTING FROM AND IGNORING HICKMAN GRR