Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 01:14 PM       
"Naldo, why must I constantly point out to you your sin of pride."

I don't know. I never point out yours....

"It's is not up to you in any way shape or form to interpret Proto's or anyone's Christianity. "Judgement is mine" sayeth the LORD."

Good try, Max. I'm not judging Proto. I'm interpreting which is quite different. And I can only base that opinion off of the character he plays here at I-Mockery. For all I know he (who ever he is) could be the biggest Bible thumping Christian this side of Franklin Graham. I'm not damning him to hell.....just stating an opinion.

"Not you, not ever and your opinion on matters like this is just as useless as anyone's except the LORD."

Correct.

"When you say things like that, you sin, and you do it over and over, indicating you have no desire to change."

Prove it. I say it's not a sin. I'm not condemning anyone. I'm just simply stating that he's not a Christian. Just like I would say that you aren't....or Seinfeld.....or The Dali Lama......or..(not to put you in the same class)...Usama and Saddam. Is it wrong to state the obvious? There is no malice involved.

"See, I'm very happy judgeing you, because I am totally NOT a Christian."

See?

"You, on the other hand, should lay off judging anyone becuase your belief system tells you NOT TO."

I'm not. You are wrong.

"And, correct me if I'm wrong here, but based on your interpretation of the man who called People for the American Way and Now "Christ Haters", which is a HUGE leap of judgemennt even for a confirmed PRICK like Fallwell, can I assume that while the shuttle disaster was not God's Vengance, like the Twin Towers it was his failure to protect because we embrace sin?"

No you cannot assume. ....... Actually this is where you lose it because you simply cannot argue objectively. You just run around calling taking people out of context, calling them "priks"........actually, you can have it. Keep doing what you are doing.

"And Mod, according to Naldo's brand of Christianity, unless the Dalai Lamma embraces Jesus s his personal Savior, he will, quiote literally, burn but not be consumed in a lake of fire for all eternity. Why? Becuase God is love, and if you don't buy that, then you should suffer for aall time."

Exactly. Accept Christ or accept eternal solitude......Look, he even made it an easy choice.

It's not like GOD is making choose between a red and blue pill. The choice is clear.

You calling me prideful is a laugh Burbank. Probably one of the funniest things you've ever said. You are way more prideful than I am.....your attitude towards Christ tells all.

Face your convictions and accept Christ.