Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 05:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Modular View Post
I heard about this leaving the Post Office on NPR. My first reaction was "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! This can't be!!!" "Fresh Air" then ran an interview he did with Terry Gross a few years ago.

I can't help but think that his death is meant to be some sort of significant marker. An era is truly over now.
OMG. George Carlin would smack the shit out of you for saying that.
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
OMG. George Carlin would smack the shit out of you for saying that.
You know what? You're right.
Bustin makes me feel good
wetstereorebel is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 08:22 PM       
He'd probably give us all a swift kick in the nuts (those not possessing nuts will get a violent punch to the vag) for talking about his death as much as we have. I simply can't help it. The man shaped the way I think about things from a very early age. I always thought of him as more than a mere elder statesman, he was more like the cranky (yet utterly brilliant) grandfather I never had.
This is more than just a sad day for comedy, or America. This is a sad day for free thinkers. EVERYWHERE.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 09:11 PM       
Thanks for repeating what I just said new guy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 09:25 PM       
But seriously, I think that he'd think we'd be making a bit of a big deal about his death and I'd say he'd give us a whallopping.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 09:28 PM       
lol hes worm food
Bustin makes me feel good
wetstereorebel is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Thanks for repeating what I just said new guy.

Ouch, was that a vicious 'anti-newb' remark, or am I just being overly sensitive?
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:05 PM       
IDK
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 11:44 AM       
His soul's stuck up on a roof, now. Hopefully a good one. Either that, or in a bathroom in Calcutta.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 12:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar View Post
lol hes worm food
lol yus
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
Mongoloid
Cedar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 01:54 PM       
old people die.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 04:37 PM       
Thats a drag that he's dead, but I'd also say he's had a pretty good run. He had the luck of living to a ripe old age, unlike guys like Lenny Bruce and Bill Hicks who died too young.
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 09:23 PM       
George Carlin's dead?!? That's funny, he was just here a minute ago.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 08:56 AM       
Ahh, crap.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 09:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank View Post
Ahh, crap.
Yeah, I feel worse for people in his age group.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 06:33 PM       
I have never witnessed alot of stand up while I was growing up unless it was Gallahger or Carrot Top, so I'm posting here what I wrote in the chat thread.

I hear George Carlin is dead. I never got to listen to alot of his stand up unless it was a brief snippet. I'm sort of sad that I only remember him from his movie cameos.

P.S. I don't ahve alot of money or access to Youtube either, so don't be all "You better see him!" or some shit cause I fucking can't.

P.P.S. That last line was actually half serious.

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Jun 26th, 2008 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Forgot to put a reason for editing
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 06:46 PM       
Just you wait! There will be people playing his stuff on tv and radio. I hope you need to loose weight cause you're gonna laugh your ass off. That was a gay joke
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 08:13 PM       
http://www.myspace.com/littlerockrecords

Listen to the first track on this page.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 08:31 PM       
These are school computers and since this is a place for kids with behavoriol problems with work and getting jobs, so myspace is blocked so they can be responsible about the students. I just donj't like the htought that the people monitoring the place will hand out an incident report because I'm around "indecent" stuff or are really strict about their job.

P.S. It is a school that gives students home and board with staff comprised mainly of the Utah community and full of Family Helpings, I may try onetime but that is all. Seriously, this place is all helluva "You should be grateful you don't have a heart attack at 20, some kids have heart attacks when they're 20."

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Jun 26th, 2008 at 08:40 PM. Reason: be grateful you don't live in an internet computer
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 08:40 PM       
Buy a cassette tape. It is so worth it.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 10:06 PM       
I only really cared about Carlin for Shining Time Station and Bill and Ted. I also think he's been waiting for this for a while now.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 10:11 PM       
he's been dead for days guys, it's time to move on
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 12:19 AM       
RIP DIME
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 12:30 AM       
Looks like now is a good time to read "When Will Jesus Bring The Porkchops" again. Thanks to Mr. Carlin I pray to Joe Pesci three times a day.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 01:57 AM       
he was awesome too bad my sister says yves st laurent died too

SANTO el enmascarado de plata