Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 02:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Holy shit Sppppud, are you the dumbest door knob on the block, or what? Do you think "Arab" is a religion?
Say, for a smart guy, you're afwully stupid. No, I don't think "Arab" is a religion, Shecky. I think it's, in the context of this discussion, a "breed." Which is a word that was first introduced to this thread by you, dumbass.

You are half-Arab, half-Jew, as I recall, and that makes you, by definition, a "half-breed." I thought Max was half-Russian and half-Jewish, which would have made you the Pot (although I thought "Mr. Kettle" had a certain charm to it). However, Max is apparently all Jewish, so it just makes you a dumbass.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 03:20 PM       
HALF BREE-EED!
THAT'S ALL I E-VUH HEA-EARD!
HALF BREE-EED!
HOW I LEARNED TO HATE THE WUH-ORD!
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 04:22 PM       
100% Mizrahi Jew from the Levi tribe + 100% Ashkenazi Jew = 100% Jewish.

You can be Arabic, Ethiopean, Soviet, or whatever and be 100% Jewish. One can be both a Jew, and an Arab, just like they can be a Christian Arab, or a Kurdish Arab. They're not "half-Kurd, half-Arab" or "half-arab, half-Jew" .

The big confusion over dual nationalities, tribes, and allegiance started with the Romans, and resulted in the cruxifictions. If you're looking to track the roots of anti-semitism, a great deal of it starts there.

I was under the (mistaken?) impression that Burbank has a parent who converted. I hope he wins Best in Show, and Spad starts to credit him with starting the dog/breed analogy in this thread, not me. Try reading Spads. Reading.
Will chop you good.
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 04:32 PM       
Check it again, sizzlechest.

"half breed"

First used in this thread by YOU.

Secondly, I seem to remember you saying a long time ago that one of your parents was Jewish and the other was Iraqi, or something to that effect. Not that it matters to me in the slightest. I just like getting on your ultra-sensitive nerves. And not because you're Jewish, but because you're an ultra-douche.
Mocker

Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 05:52 PM       
Oh, cool! Sorry Burbank, guess I'm heading to Westminster and getting hit on by Kulture first.

Yeah but Spads, one of my parents is from Iraq. How does that preclude him from being Jewish?

See, it doesn't bother me that you're an imbecile, it just makes me feel bad for Bolt, Beranek and Newman along with all the others who put their blood and sweat into creating a medium where bozos like you can pass themselves off as anything but the mental cripple you are.
Will chop you good.
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 07:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Jewish
See, it doesn't bother me that you're an imbecile, it just makes me feel bad for Bolt, Beranek and Newman along with all the others who put their blood and sweat into creating a medium where bozos like you can pass themselves off as anything but the mental cripple you are.
Are you implying that Jews created the internet? C'mon. We all know it was Gore. Unless he's secretly Jewish.

My point, Mr. 100% Pompous Windbag, was that I think you'll say whatever suits you at the moment, so long as it makes you feel that you're superior to those of us here who give less than a fuck about race, save for in a comedic context. I don't care if you're Scandinavian, Lithuanian, or fuckin' Bangladeshi. You're still a miserable, bitter, roundly hated prick (and I suspect that transcends your intarweb existence), and you're the one who has to live with it.
Will chop you good.
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 07:44 PM       
EDIT!
Will chop you good.
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 07:44 PM       
By the way..... "Dumbest doorknob on the block."

Fucking priceless. I'm also not the sharpest bulb on the wall, and my elevator's a couple sandwiches short of a deck.

Stick with the superiority complex, Shecky, 'cause, my Jebus, don't you suck at the jokes.
Mocker

Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 07:53 PM       
Oh, right. Good save. Accept everthing I've said pertaining to Jewish bloodlines, and nationalities is consistant. Sort it out on your own time.

If you're going to make a desperate attempt at being antagonistic, at least be original. You're 100% boring.
Mocker

Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 07:59 PM       
Or maybe you're just 100% unimaginative.

It's not like I already called Max "Shecky" twice in the past week. Don't let that stop you from mocking my jokes...or was it my inability to make one? It's interesting, really, it is.
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 08:42 PM       
You could almost make me an antisemite.
Mocker

Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 08:51 PM       
some people see lionel richie, and think "black supremacist".
Will chop you good.
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 09:17 PM       
Quote:
Oh, right. Good save. Accept everthing I've said pertaining to Jewish bloodlines, and nationalities is consistant. Sort it out on your own time.

If you're going to make a desperate attempt at being antagonistic, at least be original. You're 100% boring.
I'm sure you meant "except," and you've been pretty consistent, EXCEPT for the fact that, when you last brought up your father's heritage, you mentioned "Iraqi," but left out the Madahoochi Jew Tribe part, or whatever it was. I don't give a shit. I just like to give you a hard time because you are so goddamn condescending about all things Mesopotamian. You think that no one has a right to question your views.

In short, you're a lot like the 'smug' folks on the new South Park episode who kept sticking their heads between their legs to better enjoy the smell of their own farts.
Mocker

Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 10:56 PM       
You already took out your teeth when you started sucking off Burbank, it's too late if you're trying to prove how biting you can be.

I know you think you're being some semantic hot shot, but it's completely proper to reference an Iraqi Jew as simply an Iraqi ... so what's you point?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 04:54 AM        a
This is the funniest thread I've read on here for a while guys, keep up the good work
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 10:03 AM       
That 'biting' line? As close to funny as you've come so far, and it was petty pedestrian. The Lionel Richie thing? You might as well use a random word generator.

Tell you what. If I promise not to post anything about Israel, will you leave the jokes to people who can make them?

And waht Sspad and I have is a beautiful thing you will never understand that goes way beyond the question of teeth in or out.
Mocker

Old Apr 4th, 2006, 02:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
Tell you what. If I promise not to post anything about Israel, will you leave the jokes to people who can make them?
Deal....now we've just got to find someone who can make jokes. The closest thing we had to a joke monkey started taking himself seriously. Then there's that problem where you're even less informed then you are funny. If my posts in your threads deflate your venting tube, then stop making them.

You can talk about Israel all you want though.
Will chop you good.
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 02:51 PM       
You're a judge of funny? If you can explain that garbled mess of "Lionel Richie" spew, I'll call you funny, and give you five bucks, too.

Nope, wait:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Jewish
If my posts in your threads deflate your venting tube, then stop making them.
Jeez, you're like the blind leading the one-eyed pig with a silk purse.
Mocker

Old Apr 4th, 2006, 02:57 PM       
thanks for caring, now work on the sharing.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 03:01 PM       
Quote:
I know you think you're being some semantic hot shot, but it's completely proper to reference an Iraqi Jew as simply an Iraqi ... so what's you point?
Not when you are talking about ethnicity - it's either disingenuous or incredibly misleading.

As for Max's funny, your sense of humor is so fucking stunted, I'm not suprised you think he isn't funny. But have you seen any of i-mockery.com or even the other boards on this forum? Not that I'd really care to see you trashing them up with your presence, but I'm wondering if you'd find anything there funny, and am morbidly curious as to what that might be.
Mocker

Old Apr 4th, 2006, 03:18 PM       
Quote:
Not when you are talking about ethnicity - it's either disingenuous or incredibly misleading.
go on...what did i say to mislead you?
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 03:22 PM       
I don't have the time to dig thru this forum to look for the post you guys are referring to, why don't you do it instead.
Mocker

Old Apr 4th, 2006, 03:31 PM       
naw, i care even less then you do.

short of including a braille version for the legally blind, i've gone out of my way in this thread to explain, and re-explain so a two year old could follow along.
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 05:39 PM       
I'm sorry, I can't hear you, I have a Lionel Richie in my ear.

"If my posts in your threads deflate your venting tube, then stop making them. "

They don't, and I won't.

My point is, you don't know crap about how to be funny. As someone who regularly gets paid to be funny, I feel qualified to tell you, you aren't.
Mocker

Old Apr 4th, 2006, 06:09 PM       
who paid you?