Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 03:29 PM       
So you didnt see... ?

Spoilers!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 03:53 PM       
I got to that part, then skipped to the "after that" part where I can change clothes again. Was kind of in a hurry. Need to go back and watch it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 03:59 PM       
The final final part where you kill the guy and get your revengeance was really lame. You killed one guy YEARS AND YEARS later who all but forgot about you and was only marginally responsible for all the shit anyway.

Fucking lame.
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 04:40 PM       
I felt it wasnt so much about revengeance as it was "Do it or we kill you!".
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 04:43 PM       
QUOTE "FATHOM ZERO" F LAME. QUOTE

exactly, that's why I skipped most of it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 05:30 PM       
THIS IS A VErY PHILOsTOPHICAL GAME
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 05:35 PM       
Only because the buffalo died.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 05:43 PM       
I've tried not to kill any because I tried saving my fellow Buffalo. One did get corpsed and skinned though.
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 05:57 PM       
Man. Fuck those buffalo. If they werent meant to be killed god wouldnt have made their fur so soft and their meat so tasty.
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 09:04 PM       
Wow....just wow. What a shitty ass ending. After 10+ hours of gameplay, the last thing that anyone wants is for the protagonist to commit suicide by US Army rather than flee for his life. Personally, I thought that John was going to make a run for the border. That revolutionary asshole said that he could have his own personal asylum down there whenever he wanted. It's like if Rambo surrendered to the Vietnamese army in #2 rather than trying to fight his way out. I'm just fucking mad now.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 11:20 PM       
i stopped playing single player before i had to kill dutch or something
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 08:57 AM       
The ending was a bit of a letdown, especially the "epilogue" for reasons you all know well enough :D

But the real lowpoint of Red Dead for me was Mexico. The plot just takes a 15 hour break or something and just assumes you´re still there when it decides to come back.

That and I fucking hate the desert. As a concept, as a place, you name it. Even Videogame-Deserts make me feel uneasy, so I guess I really don´t like it...

Can´t really decide what to play now, finished Ghostbusters (360) a few days ago...good think I just got it from a friend over the weekend, pretty boring game even with all the nice atmosphere.

I was also urged to play Zone of the Enders 2 since I never played that (finished the first one when it came out though)...and...I kind of hate it. Boring gameplay, stupid story, unlikable characters I almost thought I was playing an Armored Core-Game with all the senseless boosting and shit...I don´t know if it´s me or the game and I honestly don´t really care.

Been thinking about givin Blacklight a shot, but the feedback from other people was not really that enthusiastic, despite the rather good ratings...good thing there´s a Demo.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 09:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Man. Fuck those buffalo. If they werent meant to be killed god wouldnt have made their fur so soft and their meat so tasty.
I am no so soft and my meat is not so tasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
Wow....just wow. What a shitty ass ending. After 10+ hours of gameplay, the last thing that anyone wants is for the protagonist to commit suicide by US Army rather than flee for his life. Personally, I thought that John was going to make a run for the border. That revolutionary asshole said that he could have his own personal asylum down there whenever he wanted. It's like if Rambo surrendered to the Vietnamese army in #2 rather than trying to fight his way out. I'm just fucking mad now.
Bad times

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i stopped playing single player before i had to kill dutch or something
That's where I should have stopped but I wanted to XBLOX LiVE Pointers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
The ending was a bit of a letdown, especially the "epilogue" for reasons you all know well enough :D

But the real lowpoint of Red Dead for me was Mexico. The plot just takes a 15 hour break or something and just assumes you´re still there when it decides to come back.

That and I fucking hate the desert. As a concept, as a place, you name it. Even Videogame-Deserts make me feel uneasy, so I guess I really don´t like it...

That's where I got annoyed with it too. I usually love the desert levels the best in videogames. It's the water temples/levels I hate.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 09:20 AM       
Overall, I enjoyed single player, but that ending was definitely a bit disappointing. I think the idea was that by doing what he did, they'd finally leave his family alone, but I don't think that came across very well.

Also, I think the "years later" revenge should have been more a bigger deal but I think it fits well with the western theme.

Still, I put in over 5 days of play time, and that was before I started multiplayer.

That was very funny. Well done.
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 09:32 AM       
I guess I'm going to start FFXIII today....sigh.....

I know that it's going to suck, but I have nothing else to do to kill time until mid-August.

At least SC2 comes out in a week.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 10:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
I guess I'm going to start FFXIII today....sigh.....

I know that it's going to suck, but I have nothing else to do to kill time until mid-August.

At least SC2 comes out in a week.

XIII is pretty fun to play. I need to finish it though. AND SOUL CALIBUR 2 CAME OUT YEEEEEAAAAARRRRSSSSS AGO.
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 11:06 AM       
I dont know what you guys are crying about Mexico was the best part. Of course I spent most of my time there drunk playing liars dice.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 11:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
AND SOUL CALIBUR 2 CAME OUT YEEEEEAAAAARRRRSSSSS AGO.
I was gonna say that.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 11:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I dont know what you guys are crying about Mexico was the best part. Of course I spent most of my time there drunk playing liars dice.
In one of the DLC's coming out you can play liars dice in multi. I know what we're doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I was gonna say that.
:SORRYDYLAN

sadface
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 11:54 AM       
Yeah I heard about being able to play the liars dice in multi. Thats going to kick ass. What about the other games? Can we play hold em in multi?
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 01:01 PM       
Pretty sure horseshoes, hopefully poker too. I would have to think they would need some kind of online currency or something then though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 01:02 PM       
Horseshoes is stupid. It's stupid in real life, too.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 01:03 PM       
You just have to know the twist.
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 01:36 PM       
The gay twist?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 01:37 PM       
And it all comes back to glory holes.