Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin
dontlookback is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 07:23 PM       
Eddie Izzard. And some weird English guy in a bar nearby. I mean who wasn't Eddie Izzard. But just as funny.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 10:09 PM       
So, not funny then!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 11:09 AM       
I saw George Carlin in 2007. His show was more depressing than funny, I could tell he was going to die soon

I saw Jim Gaffigan, he showed up to this comedy club I was at totally unadvertised. He was testing new material that night, I don't really remember if it was funny or not. The crowd didn't really think it was that funny, something he acknowledged during the show

My mom made me see Mario Cantone with her when i was in high school. I remember it being ok

I saw John Waters do something I guess you could call stand up comedy. It was great, I love John Waters

I saw Patton Oswald host a music awards show thing (I only paid 15 bucks and I was there to see St. Vincent when they were still good). He did old material that night. At one point we were all waiting for the next band to go on, and Patton kind of just stood there awkwardly, saying something like "man, this is weird I don't really know what to say." To help him out I asked him if there was going to be a Ratatolie 2. He said he didn't know.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 10:04 PM       
I saw Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn, and Maria Bamford with Jixby a couple years back.

I've seen Doug Benson a bunch too.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 10:26 PM       
DOUG BENSON

I've only seen Jimmy Dore. Who is that, you ask? Exactly

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 03:02 AM       
JIMMY DORE
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 04:33 AM       
I only saw him because he was headlining at the comedy club. It's not like we went because of him

I'd love to see Doug Benson

The Unicorn
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 01:31 PM       
I BET YOU WOULD.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 11:36 PM       
Seeing Dave Foley tomorrow. AAAAND I get to meet him. This might not excite Americans as it does Canadians over the age of 20.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 05:59 PM       
Bob Saget. The first 30 minutes were funny. Then he brought out an acoustic guitar and sang a bunch of dumb songs with bad words in them.
Forum Virgin

BigChris is probably a spambot
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 02:27 AM       
Bob Goldthwait, Penn and Teller way too many times to count, Carlin 3 times in as many cities, (Vegas, Winnipeg and the Twin Cities,) Dennis Leary, Stephen Wright and Howie Mandel.

Bob was underwhelming, Penn and Teller are awesome every time, Carlin was fucking Carlin, Leary was doing the No Cure For Cancer act at the time and was fun, Wright bored me at first but he won me over by the end of the show and Howie was still doing his 5 year kid old shit way too much so that one was a downer.