Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 01:52 PM        dating = suck
new here (obvs), but figured i could vent a little.....

........broke up with my boyfriend of almost 4 years, he moved out of our apartment so now i'm single and living alone. not a bad situation, really. i'm quite enjoying it.

except for the lack of normal men in my area. all of them either just want to sleep with me, or they want to date me but are psycho. wtf?! is there not ONE NORMAL MAN on the face of this earth who might like to hang out and see what happens? why should i have to choose either only getting laid or immediatley committing to someone i've hung out with once or twice?!?!?!?

*sigh*

anyways, if you all know of any normal (hot) guys, please let a sister know.

spanks for reading (if anyone does)
Forum Virgin
HungryWantBiddy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 01:56 PM       
:Sethomas
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 03:19 PM       
damn....I was going to post Seth or Willie (Code Wheel Jones)
I'm single, but I'm a borderline sociopath.....
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 03:39 PM       
I don't think you're going to find normal here...
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 04:26 PM       
yeah the internet's not exactly choice in that regard
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 04:47 PM       
sure it is! Why, I myself have met several hot sexy babes with multiple personality disorder, veneral diseases, or a mixture of both.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 04:50 PM       
well uh i guess it all depends on your definition of normal then i suppose those things are pretty rampant in the non-internet world, it's just easier to hide that stuff on the internet

Last edited by executioneer : Jan 4th, 2008 at 04:51 PM. Reason: SUPPOSE SUPPOSE I GUESS I GUESS sheesh learn to write sentences jerk
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 05:11 PM       
Have you always lived in NJ? Maybe that is an issue.
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 06:32 PM       
I want to meet a hot sexy retard.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 07:52 PM       
Cosmo, are you saying that Terra is schizophrenic too?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 06:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyxblondexdame View Post
new here (obvs), but figured i could vent a little.....

........broke up with my boyfriend of almost 4 years, he moved out of our apartment so now i'm single and living alone. not a bad situation, really. i'm quite enjoying it.

except for the lack of normal men in my area. all of them either just want to sleep with me, or they want to date me but are psycho. wtf?! is there not ONE NORMAL MAN on the face of this earth who might like to hang out and see what happens? why should i have to choose either only getting laid or immediatley committing to someone i've hung out with once or twice?!?!?!?

*sigh*

anyways, if you all know of any normal (hot) guys, please let a sister know.

spanks for reading (if anyone does)
Hey baby how much does a polar bear weigh?

Enough to break the ice. Can I git yo digitz?

That was very funny. Well done.
Blonde Ambition
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Have you always lived in NJ? Maybe that is an issue.
yeah, i have always lived in NJ. and i know the internet isn't for normal people, but i mean normal in the sense of not a stalker (met a few of those) or wants to get married right away (for green card reasons or otherwise), i guess just someone i have things in common with who wants to hang out and see where things go.

and preferrably a guy taller than me, with tattoos and a big...............bank account.

and when i say bank account, i really mean penis. it's not a requirement, but it would be nice.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyxblondexdame View Post
yeah, i have always lived in NJ. and i know the internet isn't for normal people, but i mean normal in the sense of not a stalker (met a few of those) or wants to get married right away (for green card reasons or otherwise), i guess just someone i have things in common with who wants to hang out and see where things go.

and preferrably a guy taller than me, with tattoos and a big...............bank account.

and when i say bank account, i really mean penis. it's not a requirement, but it would be nice.
What I meant by the NJ thing is, maybe your running into the same type of guys over and over agin running the same game that everyone local is doing. Maybe switch crowds? Sometimes it's fun to hang out with someone who has different intrests than you.

BTW I have a tattoo of a 4 foot dragon climbing up the side of my body climbing over my shoulder looking at 3 Kanji characters that are 3 inches square each. Plus multiple face piercings, but I don't wear those anymore. Too bad I live in Cali.
Blonde Ambition
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 04:49 PM       
Quote:
What I meant by the NJ thing is, maybe your running into the same type of guys over and over agin running the same game that everyone local is doing. Maybe switch crowds? Sometimes it's fun to hang out with someone who has different intrests than you.

BTW I have a tattoo of a 4 foot dragon climbing up the side of my body climbing over my shoulder looking at 3 Kanji characters that are 3 inches square each. Plus multiple face piercings, but I don't wear those anymore. Too bad I live in Cali.
oh, i totally agree -- it's the same fucking guys all the time. jeresy city is full of thugs and hipsters, neither of which i dig. i'm switching crowds now due to the big breakup (mutual friends, don't want the drama), but it's hard for me to make new friends without alcohol LOL

i wants pics of the tattoo!!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 04:56 PM       
Heh, I'll pm you a link. It gets kindof NSFW towards the bottom.
Blonde Ambition
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 05:01 PM       
Quote:
Heh, I'll pm you a link. It gets kindof NSFW towards the bottom.
ooooooooooooh baby! my favorite kind of pictures
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 05:17 PM       
There ya go. Just saw your pic in your profile. I like that dirty little smirk you got going there.
Blonde Ambition
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 05:18 PM       
Quote:
There ya go. Just saw your pic in your profile. I like that dirty little smirk you got going there.
that's a fucking awesome tattoo! i'm getting my ribs done when i lose more weight (that's my motivation!).

the smirk? it's always there. i'm a troublemaker.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 05:27 PM       
You should send me a before pic.... just so I can make suggestions?
OH GOD
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 09:46 PM       
this thread is sicking me out
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 12:08 AM       
Just getting my perv on
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 08:20 AM       
Tadao, you must make your title "getting my perv on" now.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 02:34 PM       
i agree
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 03:49 PM       
I need a third
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 04:05 PM       
Do it. That was awesome. Keep going.