Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 11:39 AM        You cant make that! We are NOT oppressive!
http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/19639958/detail.html

Ah.. Hypocrisy.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 05:47 PM       
After Ethnic Cleansing, I don't think people can say squat about a game being insensitive or nasty to groups of folks.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
But its perfectly OK to make games where US forces kill AK toting brown people.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 07:28 PM       
AKA http://www.americasarmy.com , which is a fun game to play BTW. It's free and has absolutely no brainwashing elements.
Insane Writer
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 09:38 PM       
Wasn't that the website that recorded your score and if you did really well, the army could track you down and try to recruit you?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 09:42 PM       
IDK, I was never that good.
Insane Writer
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 10:10 PM       
I just know there's a game where that's the case. I just don't know which one it is. I'm not to up-to-date on that particular genre of games (no snarky comments necessary, it's well known that I'm a wuss. )

I'd imagine they'd want to run some sort of a check on the person before they snatched them up though.

Recruitment officer: Good day, is this where Mr. Johnson lives?

Mom: Oh, you mean little Timmy?

Officer: Is he the only Mr. Johnson here? The one who killed all two million enemy soldiers and toppled Al-Qaeda?

Mom: Is that what he's doing every day after school? He's such a good boy! He's going to be in the fifth grade next year! Now what was it you wanted to see him about?

Officer: Erm, nothing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 10:20 PM       
Nah, the would be more likely to send you emails and talk to you in game.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
I kept shooting the drill instructors and failing basic training.