Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 09:50 PM       
uhh not really but you know i sent everyone emoticon cookies (except i think maybe fathom sry i ran out ) and a haiku so if you wanna post what emoticons and what haiku you can
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 09:55 PM       
Man that's cool, I know I mean nothing to you.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 10:01 PM       
Willie was going to send you cookies inspired by the character King from Art of Fighting, but it was much too hard to nail her emotional range down in the cookie format.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 10:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Man that's cool, I know I mean nothing to you.
I SENT YOU ENOUGHT COOKIES YOU COULD *MAKE* A EMOTIOCON WITH THEM
OH GOD
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 10:19 PM       
DID I MENTION I WAS SUFFERING FROM MENTAL ILLNESS EARLIER THIS WEEK
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 10:23 PM       
YEAH - "LAZY"

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 10:25 PM       
YOU ARE UNAPPRECIATIVE, SON, DURING THIS HOLY CHRISTMAS SEASON TO CELEBRATE OUR LORD

GO SIT IN THE CORNER

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 10:29 PM       
NO, DAD
OH GOD
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 11:30 PM       
man i really didnt mean to single you out dude, if you're really upset i can make more cookies I DID SAY NON GIFT SENDERS WOULD BE GETTING LESS BACK
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 11:47 PM       
HEY

HEY

HEY

I didn't say I wouldn't send anything. I just said I had ~$20 to my name. And it might take some time.

jeez louise
OH GOD
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 12:10 AM       
OH

well then clearly there hads been a misunderstanding. haha would you like me to send you grislygus's cookies since he hasn't been adress forthcoming yet and i'll just make him more instead
OH GOD
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 12:49 AM       
or would you like me to make you some fresh ones which will take a little more time. srsly i apologize for the mistake
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 01:06 AM       
naw, s'all cool brah. Take your time doing whatever.
OH GOD
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 01:12 AM       
y... you have to pick one of those options
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 01:14 AM       
WHICHEVER BEHOOVES YOU. JEEZ. Send whatever you happen to have now, man! PRIORITIZE.
OH GOD
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 01:16 AM       
OKAY
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 01:57 AM       
for srs, willie, it's not a big deal. It's all just cookies. Don't stress yourself out.
OH GOD
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 02:37 AM       
all just cookies under the bridge
OH GOD
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 01:10 AM       

bill sent me a sweet-ass fallout new vegas tshirt also on the back it says "Fallout New Vegas" and "Enjoy your stay..."

this is my new official internet gaming tshirt thank you :o
OH GOD
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 11:49 AM       
um i don't know how to put this, but guys you might want to keep away from the cookies with mint m&ms baked in i have a bag of the broken ones i didn't want to send and i just tasted one and it was awful-tasting. the rest of the cookies were fine, and the ones with m&ms just on top in emoticon shapes MIGHT be ok since the M&Ms were not baked for as long + were from a different bag but you might want to be careful with any of them just in case. idk what happened, but i'm not gonna do mint m&ms again
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 12:01 PM       
lol
OH GOD
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 01:03 PM       
JUST... Y'KNOW SO YOU KNOW

NOT LIKE I REALLY CARE OR ANYTHING
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 01:16 PM       
Try skittles next time.
OH GOD
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 01:30 PM       
that's certainly a possibility
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 01:37 PM       
Hahaha. I'm going to bring them to work.