Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 05:36 PM       
You missed 4 hours of housewife drinking.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 07:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Santas slay was bad but santa with muscles was worse.
Santa's Slay was badass. God, why didn't I get that for GrisleyGus?

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 11:42 PM       
Had an awesome birthday.

I even got a Halloween item as one of my presents.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 09:23 AM       
Happy Birthday Dextire!!!!!!!

SKATASTIC
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 09:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Santa's Slay was badass. God, why didn't I get that for GrisleyGus?
He ended up spearing someone toward the end of the movie didn't he?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:06 PM       
man i could've totally cheated on my final today cause he accidently put the answers on the back

but i gave it up! and i know i missed like 2 ;( fick i feel stupid
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:25 PM       
where do you go to school?

i took a final today that i did not really study for and i handed in a 9 page paper about stuff that i finished like 3 hours before it was due

i need to stop being a stupid idiot
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:28 PM       
i got a B+ in biology

i could have gotten an A or an A- if I wasn't so lazy
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:28 PM       
dont be so hard on yourselves guys
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:34 PM       
ALL THAT EFFORT WILL BE FOR A PIECE OF PAPER AND IT'S TOO THICK TO MAKE A GOOD PAPER AIRPLANE OUT OF IT

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:39 PM       
THAT ADVICE WILL COST YOU 2 BUTTFUCKING DOLLARS

NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 06:29 PM       
i realized something today, walking from a gas station after getting cigarettes

before i came to this school i was a punk rock dude who didn't smoke weed and was probably libertarian

now i trip on mushrooms, listen to phish and write earnest papers about how capitalism ruins the world

what have i become

i hate myself
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 07:10 PM       
If it makes you feel any better, I listen to Phish without the aid of drugs, and that is way worse my friend

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 07:21 PM       
I've become the opposite. More and more, I am convinced that the world is going to shit. I have the misfortune to know my peers are the country's future.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 10:37 PM       
But now the future currency of the country is buttfucking. That makes me the monopoly man.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 10:41 PM       
You should put that shit on a t-shirt.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 10:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
He ended up spearing someone toward the end of the movie didn't he?
Right in the middle, when he's hitting his stride.

And after the credits, he looks into the camera and says, "who's next?"

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 10:44 PM       
Is there perhaps a jackhammer scene?
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 10:44 PM       
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 03:49 AM       
Jesus it was dead here today

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 10:53 AM       
Is Milhouse the only one with a christmas avatar this year? Are we all humbugging it?
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 11:30 AM       
Nope.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 11:35 AM       
there
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 11:50 AM       
yesterday it dawned on me that i'm trying and trying and trying and failing to land a job that will leave me completely unfulfilled and only serve to make the world a worse place, and i don't know what i can do about it.

and then i took a depressing walk on a shitty paved trail and i'd stop to watch squirrels because that cheers me up a bit and then i'd zone out doing so and somebody would zip by on a bike and scare the squirrels away and i'd be back in suicide-ville.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 11:57 AM       
also i graded some tests for my girlfriend and the highest score in the class was 73. two kids got it. they sit next to each other and are dating. the second highest score was a 66.

how the fuck do you leave multiple choice questions blank? fuck. put a goddamn letter. make it one of those "this could be a lower-case d or it could be a lower-case a" or "this could be a D or it could be a sloppy B or it even might be a sloppy A" deals hoping for the best, you moron. you have a 25% chance to get it right, and you're going to just go with 0? enjoy your 16.