Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Paul138 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2003, 05:58 PM        The Great International Slang War
Self-explanatory. Post any kind of slang that damn well pleases you. The Goal: Leave the English language in shambles along with a few other one's. Post street, internet, foriegn, and that old slang from the Depression era that no one uses. Any slang goes, but no spam please.

Top priority: Have fun with your extensive vocabulary and expand it a little by reading others.

I'll start with my favorite kind of slang, Razdaz (Clockwork Orange)
This is one fuckin' horrorshow thread. Puts a warm feeling in my okoo but a numb feeling in my rookers. So are my sharries, and I think my gulliver needs a bit of drencom. Anyone up for ultra-violence? God my glazzies hurt...

Keep up the slang.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2003, 06:43 PM       
please. give me a little while to come to terms with my confusion in regards to your utter stupidity.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Feb 9th, 2003, 06:45 PM       
Keep up the slang. Keep up the slang. Keep up the slang. Keep up the slang. Keep up the slang. Keep up the slang. Keep up the slang.
Keep up the slang. Keep up the slang. Keep up the slang. Keep up the slang. Keep up the slang. Keep up the slang. Keep up the slang.
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2003, 06:47 PM       
________
CHEVROLET DELRAY

Last edited by whoreable : May 6th, 2011 at 09:09 PM.
slavemason is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 07:29 AM       
Poor Paul is 138 and still gets no respect. If you have trouble feeling your pulse, hold a lit firecracker for a bit.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 09:12 AM       
My sister spent the last two weeks calling me a 'nurk', which turned out to be from 70's sitcom 'Porridge'.
Red, dead meat!
Carnivore is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 09:15 AM       
How can you mention A Clockwork Orange and not make reference to the old in, out, in, out?
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 09:33 PM       
You are an asshole if you want to leave the English language to shambles. If God existed, I would tell him to take no mercy on your soul and hope he would bless you with an eternity in pergatory, cause I don't want you in hell with me.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?

JesusFishSticks is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 11:01 PM       
HAHA, instead of saying ******, and getting shot, I say ninja. Woo. That way, I only get slice in half by super ninja swords. Cause they're black ninjas or somthing...
Fuck english
ineffable

Old Feb 11th, 2003, 04:50 AM       
slavemason is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 08:01 AM       
I sure hope "Yuck Fou" is international. Since there is no emoticon for pointing the soul of my shoe at everyone, I'll have to tell you all to eat a multitextured booger.
ineffable

Old Feb 11th, 2003, 12:28 PM       
you think your shoe has a soul? freak!
Mocker
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 12:41 PM       
________
Girlfriend deepthroat

Last edited by whoreable : May 6th, 2011 at 09:14 PM.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 03:30 PM       
Lawks-a-Lordy, cor blimey guv', what's all the racket? Stone the crows, the Missus will never believe this 'un.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 08:10 PM       
No hofo mah bofo kiko a gogo man!
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 08:17 PM       
DU MA MAI GUN GACT.
ineffable

Old Feb 16th, 2003, 08:43 PM       
Mocker
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 09:15 PM       
________
StarrySky

Last edited by whoreable : May 6th, 2011 at 09:24 PM.
MY DAD
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 10:56 PM       
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 03:46 AM       
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:16 PM       
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2003, 03:54 PM       
*English with a HORRIBLE Dutch accent*

Yees, but dis tread is fery annojing.

TetraMaster is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2003, 02:52 PM       
akkkk!!!!you crazy dutch bastard!
MY DAD
Old Feb 28th, 2003, 03:42 PM       
Mocker
Old Feb 28th, 2003, 06:37 PM       
________
UPSKIRT

Last edited by whoreable : May 6th, 2011 at 09:42 PM.