Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 01:49 AM       
Just beat Tower of Heaven. It's a really cool indie game that looks like Cave Story for Gameboy. Basically, you're this blobby guy who needs to climb a tower to stop God from making too many rules. As you progress, God makes more rules, like "Don't touch the sides of blocks" or "Don't walk right", and the levels get pretty clever. Doesn't take more than an hour to beat, if that.

http://www.askiisoft.com/download.php?id=1

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 04:30 AM       
Uncharted.

I'm struck by how underpowered all the weapons are, especially compared to the pistol. Also, whoever designed the jetski sequences should be thrown under a bus.

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 04:42 AM       
Finished the MW2-Campaign yesterday...Gods that Story was bad...it made no sense at all, just some missions held together by that paper-thing parody of a bad Tom Clancy book about... what was the story about anyway?

Ah well, doesn´t matter, more Team Deathmatch for me which means: More funny accents to listen to
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 09:23 AM       
has any of you played league of legends? i wanna play it but it seems like it has endless updates

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 10:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
has any of you played league of legends? i wanna play it but it seems like it has endless updates

I play that. Once you get updated and what not let me know what your summoner name is. We can kill some bitches.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 11:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
Finished the MW2-Campaign yesterday...Gods that Story was bad...it made no sense at all, just some missions held together by that paper-thing parody of a bad Tom Clancy book about... what was the story about anyway?

Ah well, doesn´t matter, more Team Deathmatch for me which means: More funny accents to listen to
I know you're from Germany so I have a funny story for you. I think its funny at least. I'll throw it in the chat thread though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 12:55 PM       
Yeah, the MW2 plot looked like it was gonna be good, but never got there. I liked the maps though. I hear MW1 campaign was way better, but I never got around to playing it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 01:23 PM       
dragonage, m.f.ers

it's pretty fun so far, story/characters/dialogue kind of feel like a terry brooks/david eddings collaboration if that makes any sense
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 08:11 PM       
Borderlands. I am loving the Siren so much.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 02:53 AM       
You can get Overlord and Overlord II, as well as the Raising Hell expansion on Steam for $8.75 this weekend. Crysis and Crysis Warhead are 50% off. I only picked up the Overlord stuff, though. I never got to play 2 and only a bit of 1. There's a ton of crazy deals on there, all the time.

Also; SERIOUS SAM HD IS AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 06:40 AM       
I went back and finished Metroid Prime 3 after two years of not giving a shit. I probably should have just left well enough alone, because I was practically at the end and doing the scavenger hunt for the engergy cells and then going to Phaaze just left the fresh, horrible taste of horribleness in my mouth, as opposed to dim memories of a game that was only mediocre.

Hopefully Team Ninja is playing this and taking notes on how not to do it.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 09:29 AM       
i got my ps3 but right now i only have stranglehold and resistance 2 my psn id is donvarone fell free to add me except microshock

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 12:05 PM       

Get DEMON'S SOULS, the only game for real men
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 12:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
fell free to add me except microshock
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 01:00 PM       
FUCK RAKKS
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 08:37 PM       
Who would add you if you have two games? And one of them mediocre and the other one above average
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
Probably friends who want to play with him at some point in the future?
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 08:52 PM       
I feel like I want to get Killzone 2 just to not have MS on my friends list.

Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 09:35 PM       
I don't play killzone 2
Funky Dynamite
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 10:53 PM       
And I don't play video games.

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 10:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
I don't play killzone 2
Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
Ah, finally here, got it on wednesday and have been playing the crap out of it, too much i think.
It's just a great game, something i think people will be playing years from now perhaps especially with the integration with killzone.com and clans and tournaments and all the classes and ranks,etc.

It's also GORGEEOUS. Sometimes you just stare and stare because it's so beautiful.

Single player is also pretty good although im at a frustrating part, the story isnt the greatest but i really did feel the pain the characters went thru.

Get this game, everyone else on your friends list will.

Funky Dynamite
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 10:56 PM       
I think what he meant was that he doesn't play Killzone 2, so much as he puts his penis through the hole in the CD and humps the shit out of it.

But I'm getting off topic here...

Beat the MW2 single player campaign. Lot of interesting set pieces, but like Oxblood said, there really isn't a story going on. Just a series of contiguous events that we are led to believe are related somehow.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 10:58 PM       
DR. BOOGER IT IS NOT A CD IT IS THE INFINITELY SUPERIOR BLURAY OF WHICH ONLY THE PS3 HAS THE POWER TO HANDLE PROPERLY.
taco loving zombie
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 12:01 AM       
tomorrow i'm getting my friend to lend me killzone 2 since he is pretty much an mgo junkie right now

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 12:52 AM       
Metal Gear Online is fucking nuts. It's got a level of post-release support from the devs that is only rivaled from the likes of Criterion and Burnout Paradise.