Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 10:18 AM       
You have to be etceterist towards someone.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 11:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
How do you know if you have been given an infraction?
Not that I would know, but I believe you get a PM from a mod.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 12:59 PM       
If you look at your user profile it shows up.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 01:47 PM       
You get excommunicated from the church.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 02:10 PM       
By Reverand Chojin.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 02:22 PM       
If you get one, you need to send a PM to Chojin stating "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned."
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 02:24 PM       
He prefers "Padre".
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 02:24 PM       
Bah... I cant get this shit to work.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 03:39 PM       
On topic...I've never met anyone who wanted to try the Catholic church out. Usually you're born or married into it. I found out a few years ago that I'm Roman Catholic. I thought I was just regular Catholic all this time.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 04:22 PM       
I've never received communion. So I'm going to Hell because of unforgiven sins and stuff.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 05:00 PM       
too bad communion has nothing to do with the forgivenness of sins and stuff
Mocker
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 05:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
On topic...I've never met anyone who wanted to try the Catholic church out. Usually you're born or married into it. I found out a few years ago that I'm Roman Catholic. I thought I was just regular Catholic all this time.
Isn't that the case with most religions? Do people really try out different religions searching for the truth?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 05:09 PM       
Yeah, but no one usually goes to a harder religion.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 05:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
too bad communion has nothing to do with the forgivenness of sins and stuff
I'M NOT GOOD AT THIS, EITHER. I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE.

Also, I've never asked for forgiveness.

Fuck this shit, yo. Buddhism is where it's at.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 06:03 PM       
Shintoism for the win.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 06:23 PM       
IT'S A GATEWAY RELIGION
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 08:24 PM       
No what you've got to do is become an atheist and then make fun of smug atheists while being smug about it.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 08:43 PM       
I actually think gay relationships are, or can be, A-OK, so I would deny the allegation of homophobia.

Unless you think disagreeing with a massively promiscuous, meth addicted subculture is fag-hating.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 09:32 PM       
WTF are you on about Johnny?
Mocker
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 09:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Is being a catholic really considered one of the harder religions? I always thought catholics were some of the more non fundalmentalists when it comes to different types of christian faiths. i think catholics getbad rap because we have the vatican always making absurd declarations that the average lay person doesn't pay much heed too atleast in america.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 10:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I was brought up Protestant, then gravitated toward Quakerism in college. I guess you can say that this is going to an easier religion.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 10:23 PM       
"we"

THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 10:49 PM       
How come we don't have a "Going Temple of Set" thread?
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 10:10 AM       
My ex-fiance from a while back was Russian Orthodox so I was in the middle of converting to it when I found out she was trash. They have some different traditions that I was used to but I really liked the idea of their priests actually being able to marry and have a family compared to the Catholic church where everyone is celebate. Might as well as be Cenobites.