Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 11:38 PM        "Bloody Mary" episode of South Park
It's showing right now.

I thought they said the episode wasn't going to be shown on Comedy Central again?

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 11:45 PM       
i thought it was the "trapped in the closet" one that made fun of scientologists that the ever-lawsuit-happy tom cruise and pals got pulled
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 12:08 AM       
I believe that they were both pulled, and I was surprised to see the Bloody Mary episode on today as well.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 12:15 AM       
Why do you watch South Park? I was forced to sit through it because my brothers have the remote. I was also suprised at it, maybe the Church have learned to take a joke.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 12:30 AM       
i watch south park because it is generally awesome

they obviously knew, going into it, that the scientologists would get uppity (in a legal sense), and they ended the scientology ep with the scientology guys yelling "we'll SUE you!" and stan saying "FINE! GO AHEAD AND SUE US SEE IF WE CARE" and then the credits roll and every name is john smith or jane smith

some of the episodes are kind of dumb but some of them are PURE GOLDEN DYNAMITE

not to mention the next season after isaac hayes quit cause they made fun of scientology and they made fun of THAT
Adult Adaptor
Cliff Steele is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 12:44 AM       
from what matt and trey said, they were ready to walk away from the show if comedy central kept pulling the episodes, that was right after trapped in the closet aired again after MI:3 bombed.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 01:10 AM       
The Super Adventure Club was classic.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 09:34 AM       
Which episode is Bloody Mary?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 12:09 PM       
I think it's the one where stan's dad thinks he's an alcholic and visits a Mary statue that bleeds to get cured.

To be honest, I didnt think that episode was funny at all.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 12:18 PM       
I didn't really find it too funny either. Still a great show. Also Fathom Zero like Kid Notorious so you know what I have to say about that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 09:46 PM       
I don't care what you have to say about Kid Notorious. It's still teh awesomest show on der television.
retrocool
Dire Flamingo is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2006, 05:15 AM       
I record all of the ones people are likely to get most pissed at, IE Bloody Mary, Trapped in the Closet, etc. I believe Tom was going to drop his promotion of MI:3 if they showed it in Britain but it turned out to be an empty threat.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 12:42 PM       
I use to not watch because I really couldn't handle cartmans voice. Now I tend not to watch because half the episodes are just political for the sake of distributing their opinion and not really to be funny. Which is fine if that's what they want to do. but you know maybe try to be funny first, and mix hybrid cars making people smug in the mix.

But Matt Stone and Trey Parker are funny guys to their credit.