Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:08 PM       
Actually, they didn't all catch fire. One of them fumbled it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:09 PM       
your poss are fumbling in shit so i guess its ok
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:10 PM       
fwiw the term is "ephemeral".
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:11 PM       
and why did I need sympathy again?
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:14 PM       
You didn't. It wasn't sympathy I offered, it was empathy. Sympathy is where you feel sorry for someone. Empathy is when you know how someone feels. For a "stupid poster" I sure am racking up the smartness points in grammar usage.
Banned

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
thats how i feel when i laugh at your poss
You feel like what, the turd, the woman slipping on it, the family she crashed into, the hill they bounced down, or the fire that caught them at the bottom?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
You didn't. It wasn't sympathy I offered, it was empathy. Sympathy is where you feel sorry for someone. Empathy is when you know how someone feels. For a "stupid poster" I sure am racking up the smartness points in grammar usage.
you're racking up something alright
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:18 PM       
Also how's that ulcer are you dead yet
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:21 PM       
Quote:
You feel like what, the turd, the woman slipping on it, the family she crashed into, the hill they bounced down, or the fire that caught them at the bottom?
the person laughing at all of that

wait i guess tha tmeans I'm saying I feel like you ;/

never mind i feel like the turd
BANNED

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:22 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:23 PM       
I feel like the person running in the opposite direction to make the parade be over with faster.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
I think he was hoping his sob story about ulcers would soften our hearts of stone, the ulcers are probably made up though. Or this is what he meant

Pram: hey guys, I have ulcers

Ugandan child named Ulcers: Help! The racist pedophile Oregon based animator is taking me to his 'hidden love cave'
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Quote:
Quote:
You have the luckiest kids in the world if they get little art lunches, Kitsa.

I don't sculpt with food, but can definitely relate to the temporary nature of the medium.
Did she sound like she was concerned about he food stuffs getting rotten or missing her pieces at all in that thread?
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:25 PM       
Bah, I had a summer much like that, with the addition of a broken ankle, and I continued to bring quality posts* to you all.

*debatable
BANNED

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:26 PM       
Poor Ulcers
Banned

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:35 PM       
Pentegarn: "Look, ma! I can make up things on an uncouth message board and try to pass them off as true or funny".

Pentegarn's Mom: "Do the damn dishes".
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:37 PM       
Quote:
Pentegarn: "Look, ma! I can make up things on an uncouth message board and try to pass them off as true or funny".

Pentegarn's Mom: "Do the damn dishes".
754634185643,63,45,44,5314545,53145634,53415,51347 6876,923,43256,23 3569769,6356876,94870980,8905,87,70890689,5
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:44 PM       
Look at this hilarious prank call to Kellogg's head quarters:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zug View Post
JH: How do you think Tony the tiger feels about little diabetic boys? Because, you know, they could go into shock from eating his cereal.

KELLOGG'S: Sir, I'm going to have to end this call now.

JH: Clear up just a few more things for me. Are Pop-Tarts really called Poop-Tarts?

KELLOGG'S: Sir, there's no need for all of this. Can I put you on hold?

JH: True or false: Apple Jacks were once called Apple Jack-Offs?

KELLOGG'S: I'm going to have to end this call now, sir. [Hangs up]
I WISH MORE OF THEM WOULD COME HERE
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:46 PM       
I know Kahl, Pram and his poor, poor asperger ulcers.
Banned

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:53 PM       
I take it back; I thought you were all fat and stupid losers, but it's apparent that Thrash0 is the only fat and stupid loser here.

Everyone else is thin and stupid.
Mocker

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:57 PM       
So what happened to the whole "Take pride in the community! You're making it terrible please stop!"
BANNED

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 12:01 AM       
the aspergers community?
Mocker

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 12:02 AM       
That has ulcers, Kahl. The Asperger's with ulcers community. The only communtiy that can fully emphasize with Food artists.
Banned

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 12:06 AM       
Give me a topic and I'll stick to it, cunts.