Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 11:45 PM       
Man i havent read that book since highschool
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 11:57 PM       
I'm getting really tired of the spambot swarm lately, and my post in the Spambots thread seems to have gotten Rongi-backwardsed, so I'm posting it here too in case any admins that can do something about it are reading. I sent it to Rog too.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...TOP-Spam-Bots-

CARRY ON.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 12:12 AM       
i kind of miss the pickles tbh
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 12:32 AM       
I'm taking responsibility for getting rid of Pram. If he comes back then disregard that last statement.

And I sort of miss the pickles. It meant I could say "haha" and give someone props without having to quote a post five pages back just to bump a thread and say "haha". It also meant I could have short-lived red pickle wars with Eusohlim. I miss those days, but am ready for the future.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 12:33 AM       
they were apparently disabled like, the day i came back

I swear though we had a rep system like years ago
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 12:35 AM       
I didn't know how to get more pickles
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 01:28 AM       
We should have a rap system now.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 01:51 AM       
Hi I'm captain516 and I like poopy dicks and forgetting to log out
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 02:03 AM       
but are they boners, this is important
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 02:57 AM       
At least he had the decency of posting in the correct thread.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 03:02 AM       
I remember when I was just a boy
You took my puppy and left me all alone
You said you loved me but that was just a lie
How could a mommy abandon her own sons?
One thing I'd like to know is if you are coming back
Because I just can't stand to see one more sunset
Whoah ohh-ohh- whooah
No sunsets
Thank you
I miss you, Mommy
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 03:28 AM       
Got back last night!
The concert was pretty awesome; Matt and Kim put on a great show, My Chemical Romance played some pretty great songs but they just kind of left without saying much, and we bounced before Blink 182 got on stage because I've heard 'All The Small Things' enough times since I was in fifth grade, thank you.
Riding the train was fun, but on the way back we ended up first having to wait for a freight train, so we were set back an hour, and then we got stuck in Temple because we needed clearance to go through for some reason, setting us back another hour, then a damn freight train broke down ahead of us and set us back almost TWO hours. At least I brought my 3DS, which seemed to piss off the group of Republicans sitting behind us. Apparently it's ruining my life for reasons I don't understand.
Long story short, concert was great, train was pretty fun, etc etc good trip
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 04:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
We should have a rap system now.
Yeah!

Uh

Uh

Yeah!

Sappington, did you ride in that freight train?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 06:38 AM       
Ay yo, a yo
I-Mockery is takin' over my soul
and these noobs keep talkin' and I'm all like "lol"
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 06:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post

To the people who did accept me; Pub, Gus, Fathom, Flagg...I'll miss talking to two you. You're both good people and I wish you the best.

This made me Again, not for any intended reasons. Gus Fathom and Flagg accept you? Do you even know what acceptance is? Or does it stymie you like the word loyalty did?

Also, you list four people then say both, way to count trooper!
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 06:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
HOW IS MY NEW SIGNATURE?
HUMAN. I FIND THIS HUMOROUS. PLEASE ACCEPT MY PUBLIC DECLARATION OF THIS AS PAYMENT FOR YOUR HARD WORK.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 10:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
HUMAN. I FIND THIS HUMOROUS. PLEASE ACCEPT MY PUBLIC DECLARATION OF THIS AS PAYMENT FOR YOUR HARD WORK.
WELL THATS WHY YOUR NAME ISN'T RAP-O. THAT WAS TERRIBLE.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 10:58 AM       
why do i have a red pickle in thrash0s eyes

see if i defend your internet honor ever again
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:05 AM       
Least you HAVE a pickle It's okay, we're not all cool enough...
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:05 AM       
I got a B+ on my first Bio exam, guys

Not bad, considering I didn't look at the lecture notes until three days before I took the test
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:09 AM       
Where do you go to school, Rongi?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:12 AM       
oh and can some mod move the latest pram fiasco out of this thread into its own so we can archive it and give it a scandalous name

also did anyone save a picture of the sculpture he made for zhukov? i went back to page 3282 and didn't see it
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
Where do you go to school, Rongi?
Binghamton University
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:17 AM       
Call the thread, "THE CHRONICLES OF DON CARLSON, RACIST RAPIST OF THE NORTHWEST"
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:31 AM       
Well, it seems to me that Binghamton is a great place to further your education :supportive