Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:28 PM       
yep yep yep

On the PC.

The game is okay. Imbalanced to favor the defenders, but okay. Quite pretty on my computer. Battlelog is utter horseshit and the reason I will never buy BF3, which is a tragedy since I was really looking forward to a grey-and-brown-bullet-explosion-gritty-manshoot for the first time in a while. And the console versions look like balls by comparison.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Baths are gross. I'm pretty sure the answer is copious amounts of Southern Comfort.
Bath's are only gross if you pee in them.

poop is ok though.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:09 AM       
so i have important news re: pram maven, guys
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:10 AM       
Ugh.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:11 AM       
the news is he's banned
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:12 AM       
Yay
OH GOD
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:13 AM       
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:14 AM       
banned from the forums...

but he still has the password... to my heart
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:15 AM       
just flipped on the i-bapery switch

woah
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:19 AM       
Quote:
yep yep yep

On the PC.

The game is okay. Imbalanced to favor the defenders, but okay. Quite pretty on my computer. Battlelog is utter horseshit and the reason I will never buy BF3, which is a tragedy since I was really looking forward to a grey-and-brown-bullet-explosion-gritty-manshoot for the first time in a while. And the console versions look like balls by comparison.
Get it on the box ass/
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:23 AM       
I don't even have Xbox Live Gold. If you want to send me one of those nifty 12+1 month subscription cards, I'd be more than happy to.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
lol

I sure hope his infraction points are actually his phone number

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:34 AM       
OH NEVERMIND IT IS A NERD NUMBER

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:40 AM       
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:42 AM       
It's like crawling out of the sewer's to see daylight.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:45 AM       
Quote:
I don't even have Xbox Live Gold. If you want to send me one of those nifty 12+1 month subscription cards, I'd be more than happy to.
I would have given you the 2 day gold pass to live with my black ops but I traded it in. I bet the person who bought it won't even try it. What a waste.
OH GOD
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
OH NEVERMIND IT IS A NERD NUMBER
i held down 9 as long as i thought was necessary, and that's what came out :shrug
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 02:09 AM       
GW should banned too, considering he's from portland too

Nah jk hes ok i guess. He should prob stop doing heroin tho
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 02:31 AM       
If only Pram knew the secret to acceptance was drugs.

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Oct 1st, 2011 at 03:00 AM.
OH GOD
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 03:32 AM       
all you need is drugs wah wah wawawa -j.lennon
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 06:33 AM       
at pram trying to get the google links removed
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 07:02 AM       
Well it was a long journey but probably the right thing to do, we had done about all we could to him, maybe he can now move on with his (attempt at a) life.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 08:10 AM       
he tried to help there at the end

sort of.

In his Pram Maven-y way.
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 10:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
he tried to help there at the end

sort of.

In his Pram Maven-y way.
I didn't actually read his post but I think what he was trying to 'help' with was a backhanded way to get i-mockery to not appear from google searches and hurt traffic. a dangerous undertaking
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 01:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
I didn't actually read his post but I think what he was trying to 'help' with was a backhanded way to get i-mockery to not appear from google searches and hurt traffic. a dangerous undertaking
Close, he was trying to get all the links in our sigs that pointed to his threads removed. (which 'coincidentally' has been his goal since his return.)