Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 01:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Ham View Post
You got past the room with all the worms?
Yeah, barely. I'd get about halfway through the room, only to have the stupid tuning fork break, leaving me high and dry in worm country. It got to the point where I had to memorize the first few steps through the room, and then use the fork when I couldn't remember any more.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 01:53 AM       
i beat that game

with a walkthrough, unfortunately
You asked, Chief.
BLEU is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 02:49 AM       
Clock Tower, SNES.

I kept getting lost, and could never figure out the "cradel under the star" puzzle or whatever that crap was. I beat the PS1 game, though.
Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 12:21 PM       
I also had to give up on Lufia II for the SNES. Nay...I was forced to give it up. I got all the way to the last dungeon that had a puzzle where you have to cut down some grass before it grows again. It was much harder than it sounds. Since I was playng via an emulator at the time with a keyboard, it was practically impossible to input the commands fast enough before the plants started growing again.

I really liked that game too
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 01:45 PM       
Run the game slower?
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 04:15 PM       
Get a PC controller or a SNES gamepad adapter?
Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 07:34 PM       
Shit that was so long ago, maybe 7-8 years ago. If I still had the game I'd try again with an actual controller but I don't have the time to do that all over again.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 07:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore Cod View Post
I also had to give up on Lufia II for the SNES. Nay...I was forced to give it up. I got all the way to the last dungeon that had a puzzle where you have to cut down some grass before it grows again. It was much harder than it sounds. Since I was playng via an emulator at the time with a keyboard, it was practically impossible to input the commands fast enough before the plants started growing again.

I really liked that game too

You have to use the fire arrows for that, One of my favorite games but I played through it long before the internet and I'm pretty sure no other console game had more aggravating puzzles.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 12:59 AM       
Also, Out of This World for SNES. Just too fucking scary and everything kills you in one shot

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
You asked, Chief.
BLEU is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 02:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadKennedys View Post
Also, Out of This World for SNES.
Me too. Out of This World was an awesome, innovative game but I never got more than like 20 minuates into it. It was just more frustrating than fun for me.

That's one of those games I should probably revisit.
!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 05:16 AM       
In Call Of Duty 4, the mission where you wear the camo suits, has anyone beat this level on the hardest difficulty setting? The part right at the end where you have to wait for the chopper to pick you up, I tried for about 2 hours and just gave up. It's the hardest thing ever.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 08:02 AM       
Afte a long, long...long time, I beat it. Yeah, it's fucking hard. I hid behind the bumper car house for most of the time, occasionaly jumping up and shooting some people, and hiding when I took damage; still nearly died when I finally made it though. Throw some grenades and try to kill as many as you can before the helicopter comes, so you don't have to kill them later.
He speaks truth!
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 03:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEU View Post
Me too. Out of This World was an awesome, innovative game but I never got more than like 20 minuates into it. It was just more frustrating than fun for me.

That's one of those games I should probably revisit.
Thirded. My friend had it and I only got a bit into the second level.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 03:19 PM       
I recently gave up on Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time because it's pretty boring.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 03:41 PM       
Superstar Saga is better

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 06:26 PM       
I have both and I gave up on both of them.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 07:36 PM       
It's the only non-earthbound RPG worth playing.