Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 09:10 AM       
Yes, they broke laws that they agreed to after Gulf War I. See, that is the problem with you people that try to dismiss off my ideals. The problem is, they are right. You just dont like the messenger. Which only proves my point about you who won't directly debate the points made.

Disregarding me and people like me wont make the truth not the truth anymore.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 09:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Raygun
"but of more importance i think is that they are executing POWs"

HA!

You think spad cares. He thinks it proves his point.

"That's what they get for being there" - Spad
Kindly point out when and where I said that. Asshole. I've said time and again that I want our troops to come home in one piece. My beef is with the actions of the Bush Administration, not the troops. How dare you put words like that in my mouth? Besides, you're the one who approves of torture, buddy. It seems your ignorance truly knows no bounds.
________
Iolite vaporizer website

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:41 AM.
Will chop you good.
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 09:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Yes, they broke laws that they agreed to after Gulf War I. See, that is the problem with you people that try to dismiss off my ideals. The problem is, they are right. You just dont like the messenger. Which only proves my point about you who won't directly debate the points made.

Disregarding me and people like me wont make the truth not the truth anymore.
Wow. Them are the most intelligent sentences I ever done saw you talk in.
________
Mexico City Hotels

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:41 AM.
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 10:02 AM       
Good come back, Spad.
Will chop you good.
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 10:04 AM       
Yes, it was, wasn't it?
________
LovelyWendie99

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:42 AM.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 01:03 PM       
"I'm a piss poor example of what Christianity should be" -- Ronnie Raygun

Just playing the game, folks. Just playing the game.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 06:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Raygun
WHERE WERE THE PROTESTS WHEN CLINTON BOMBED CIVILAIN TARGETS IN IRAQ AND IN KOSOVO???? PLEASE ANSWER!!!
They were there, just not in this kind of magnitude. There's a lot of factors involved in this. The most important, and the most obvious for those who are older than 2 and without any kind of mental retardation, is that IT'S TWO DIFFERENT FUCKING THINGS!! WE WERE NOT HOLDING A FULL SCALE INVASION OF ANOTHER COUNTRY INTENT ON COMPLETELY OVERTHROWING ANOTHER REGIME!!!

Secondly, the connections are much more shady. Milosevich was blatantly and consistenly commiting genocide. While Saddam's regime is (was) just as rotten and oppressive, it wasn't done in the same fashion. Also, why are we going to war? To end terrorism? To liberate Iraq? To "save" the Middle East from its backward self? For oil? The objectives are much more unclear in this war, period.

Quote:
IT WAS NO DIFFERENT WHEN THE PROTESTS STARTED 6 MONTHS AGO!! HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT!!!
What are you talking about?

Quote:
It's different now because the Iraqi people are being liberated as a result of us protecting our national security.
So I guess all the other folks living under such regimes just need to start blowing up American buildings before anybody cares enough to "liberate" them, right?

Quote:
No I don't. Because it's not my analyzation that's in question. It's a questio og Saddam's interpretation. CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT? When he sees people on t.v. burning the American flag and protesting the U.S. while saying NOTHING about what he's doing wrong, it looks like support for him. It has nothing to do with ME. It's between YOU and HIM.
You're a fool. And when you go buy gas, without acknowleding that we buy oil from oppressive, rotten regimes, you in fact are silently condoning that practice. Right?

Quote:
The civilian population will start to leave Baghdad when the fighting starts there. Therefore making it harder for these people to blend in.
Providing the Guard doesn't start shooting people and keeping them there (I honestly have no clue what's going on, I've been out of the loop the past few days).

Quote:
EXACTLY!!! Blix is an idiot who couldn't find what he was looking for. Why? Well, mostly because that's not the job of the inspectors. Every nation knows he has them.....why do his troops have chemical suits and remedies for chemical and bio exposure?
Blix was your hero when it fit the context, I'm sure.

Maybe they have fears of us using illegal crowd control nerve gases, like our military hinted at doing? I dunno, you tell me. Either way, we'll never know now, since the facade of a weapons inspection was shaemfully used by the Bush administration to go to war. It took 3 years for the team to be comiled. We gave them a little over three months. NO weapons inspection has gone that long and been expected to succeed. It was a hoax all along.

Quote:
I have no love for the U.N. You are right. When it suits our purpose, I think we should use it as a tool just like every other country does.
Maintaining that moral high ground, I see......

Quote:
Why not? What difference does that make? Does Geneva not apply there?
Look at how men have been treated in Pakistan, with OUR awareness, and tell me if Geneva applies there. I'll bet Geneva applies to throwing men in holes in Cuba, too.

Quote:
"Would we be doing this if 1. 9/11 had not happened, a 2. there were no natural resources there? - Kevin

Probably not.
Right, so this isn't about Iraqi freedom. Thanks for your honesty.

Quote:
"When does the liberation of Sudan start? How about the liberation of Qatar, our alllies? How about Pakistan? North Korea? the Kurds? China?" - Kevin

When we have a security interest there.

So should it be called "Operation Iraqi Freedom, of course, only if it's in our interest, otherwise, fuck 'em" ????

You're quite the humanitarian, Ronnie.