Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 09:49 AM       
Hey you guys, know what would rule? If one of the Radio Stations was purely The Opie & Anthony Show.
ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 01:55 PM       
san andreas was fuckin amazin except for the eat/exercise/girlfriend bull. i wanna shoot people, jack cars, crash aircraft, and NOT PLAY THE SIMS. If they didn't drop that shit, they've lost a gta fan who broke enter keys playin the original.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 02:17 PM       
Well, I guess you got lucky, because they did. Well, I think you can still eat, but don't need too, and I don't know if you can get a girlfriend.

But it never really bothered me too much. I ate occasionaly to regain health (or if I wanted a fat character) anyway, so that was never a problem, and I always ignored my girlfriends. The exercising was a bit of a pain in the ass, so I'm glad they dropped that as well.
He speaks truth!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 03:07 PM       
Being fat was the best part of San Andreas, you fags
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 03:15 PM       
I wanted the cars to have the eating system too. All on the run from the cops, & my car runs out of gas. Hell of annoying or hell of gaming delight.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 03:41 PM       
FATTIES RUNNIN FROM DA PIGS.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:16 PM       
Sure I like being a fat guy (and when i used the all muscle cheat i'd yell "by the power of grayskull"), but the changing body seemed like a halfass character creation, and after excersing once- i couldn'y use the gym equipment.

i would like gas levels in cars- keep things movin.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 06:49 PM       
Preordered and I will be showing up at the midnight release party.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 07:51 PM       
I'm trying to take a day of leave for the 29th but it's not looking good for me right now. I guess i'll have to hurry to Gamestop during my lunch break to pick it up.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 09:54 PM       
That's what I originally planned on doing, but I think I can swing the midnight thing.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 10:57 PM       
I can just see it now, me, Sam, and Whiterat running off with the money while Zomboid and Mattjack chase after in the chopper.

AND the deathmatch!
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 11:48 PM       
it is going to be a beautiful thing.

I'm stoked for this game.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 10:07 PM       
Other than the yearly release of Madden, I don't think i've ever been this excited for a game. Only 6 more days until the madness begins.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 08:58 PM       
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/8...ew_042508.html

I'll give you five guesses as to what it got as far as score.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 02:54 AM       
That looks absolutely amazing. I guess we'll have to wait a bit for a more in-depth review though.
He speaks truth!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 03:46 AM       
the text review was fucking 7 pages long, how much more do you want
Ask me about Loom
Zombinatrix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 04:56 AM       
How shocking, it got a 10 out of 10. Just like the previous three console version GTA games.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 05:40 AM       
Yeah, I really wouldn't trust IGN or any other review site as far as I could throw them these days :<

I mean, I'm sure the game is great and everything, but you know.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 10:34 AM       
I was just throwing the video out there for gameplay's sake, which was yet to be seen before it.

It's a given that CONSOLE versions of Grand Theft Autos do well.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 11:40 PM       
i just want to invite anyone with xbox live to join me in a 16 player free roam to kill prostitutes steal cars and murder inocent by standers when the game gets released

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 02:36 PM       
I probably won't get on Live to play the game for a few days. I'd like to beat the game first before I take part in the I-mockery mayhem.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 03:59 PM       
Same here. I want to unlock some phat weapons and cars beforehand.

This is gonna be nuts. I'm practically counting the hours.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 04:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybo Ren View Post
san andreas was fuckin amazin except for the eat/exercise/girlfriend bull.
Exercising took all of five minutes and you never had to do it again. At least finding shit like snapshots and oysters was required and that was far more annoying.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 05:41 PM       
I like making people riot and crashing into them with trains.

I wonder if you can jack a Metro in GTA IV. That way you could reenact the money train scene from the movie Money Train.
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 09:44 PM       
I'm sure that an expanded and incredibly detailed Liberty City will be amazing, but I sure will miss being able to cruise the open roads like in San Andreas. Nothing beat speeding down a desert highway listening to "Freebird". Pure gaming bliss.