Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 05:37 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 05:51 PM       
A French Canadian that wants to fight. Pretty easy for you to throw around tough words when you are in fact behind a computer screen flexing your muscles getting all pissed off over words. Sad fucker.

And yes, I do mean fuck you. So..... Fuck you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 05:53 PM       
Haha, just like a Frog to give up and log out when some one fights back.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 05:55 PM       
Crash Dummie just became 10 times cooler because of that fool.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 05:59 PM       
I'm part French-Canadien. I make sure to spell mine with an 'ien. Everyone else is wrong. Also, regular canadians are starting to bug me what with the currency issue.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Everyone else is wrong.
YOU KNOW WHAT 10KJERK! WORDS CAN HURT TOO!
Forum Virgin
Doomed Knight is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
A French Canadian that wants to fight. Pretty easy for you to throw around tough words when you are in fact behind a computer screen flexing your muscles getting all pissed off over words. Sad fucker.

And yes, I do mean fuck you. So..... Fuck you.
Quote:
Haha, just like a Frog to give up and log out when some one fights back.
What's thats ite supose to be? a Colony a Douches who insults people whoare french?

What the fuck is your problem with Candien?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomed Knight View Post
What's thats ite supose to be? a Colony a Douches who insults people whoare french?

What the fuck is your problem with Candien?
Thats ite supose to be meant for people whoare like you whose fingers are to fat to type correctlly from maple syrup and gravy.
Forum Virgin
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:27 PM       
Quote:
Thats ite supose to be meant for people whoare like you whose fingers are to fat to type correctlly from maple syrup and gravy.
well your fingers are too fat because you eat too much mc donald's
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomed Knight View Post
well your fingers are too fat because you eat too much mc donald's
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:30 PM       
Oh dam. I just got served. Well... well.... you're (insert some insult the other guy used and try to turn it around in your favor).

Take that!
Dogs Get Put Down
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:31 PM       
god tadao he said canadien. that's feminine form you jerk, going around harassing young ladies
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:31 PM       
YEAH STUPID AMERICANS WITH YOUR COWBOY HATS AND ACTION MOVIES
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:33 PM       
Oh shit! It's a girl? I take it all back.

Hi baby
Dogs Get Put Down
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:33 PM       
A colony, a douches, a whoare, canada
Forum Virgin
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
god tadao he said canadien. that's feminine form you jerk, going around harassing young ladies
haha, first time I hear that one.

well, I'm out of here, useless to stay.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:35 PM       
Fucking French Canadians.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:35 PM       
Goodbye!
Star Man
Crash Dummie is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:41 PM       
You know what the sad part is? I personally know Doomed Knight, but I'm not even responsible for this........ I just learned that he created an account.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:42 PM       
Say "fucking Canadians" in front of him and report back please.
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Dummie View Post
You know what the sad part is? I personally know Doomed Knight, but I'm not even responsible for this........ I just learned that he created an account.
This is the most hilarious thing I have ever read.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:45 PM       
I like how he just called his buddy a fool.
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:49 PM       
I like how he actually was kind of a fool.
Star Man
Crash Dummie is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:55 PM       
Well, I was on the phone with him just minutes ago and told him all about that. He did look like your regular internet bully there, even though it wasn't really his intention. He started this new "conflict", but I'm glad it's over, and it's not worth continuing. Also, I came in expecting french and canadians jokes, but immediately dissing me for no reason kinda made you guys look like an earlier stated "internet bully". Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's all jokes and heck, I've been members on other forums too, so I know what foreign new guys can go through.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:58 PM       
Omg, this just keeps getting better.