Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 04:30 PM       

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 04:56 PM       
If kahl were permabanned, I would miss him
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 05:00 PM       
I have to agree with Kahl on that one, actually.

I've made a number of srs business topics that have funny things posted in them, but it never detracted from said srs business.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 05:25 PM       
I really did think you should be unbanned, but you're really digging yourself down there pretty deep coming in with multiple accounts.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 05:54 PM       
THISISHOWWEDOIT
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 06:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigvaginachojina View Post
YOURE BANNED FOR POSRTING CHEESEBURGERS IN THIS THREAD

BY THE WAY IF IT WERE UP TO ME YOU WOULDNT BE BANNED

if you recall correctly, i didn't move anything until you were up to about 9 off-topic posts in the thread

and then i moved everyone's posts, not just yours

i just ate a 1/2 pound double cheeseburger from wendy's btw. feels good man.

i didn't say if it was up to me you wouldn't be banned. i said if this was a different forum which allowed that kind of shit i wouldn't have banned you.

:dealwithit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I have to agree with Kahl on that one, actually.

I've made a number of srs business topics that have funny things posted in them, but it never detracted from said srs business.
there were about 25 posts derailing the thread (in a thread with less than 50 on-topic posts), about half of which were intentional efforts from kahl because he thought it would be funny (being generous here). that's fine; i just moved them. he continued to do it. i gave him infractions each time. after 3 infractions, you get banned for 1 day. if you circumvent a ban, you're supposed to get a lifetime ban. i gave him a 1 week ban instead every time he came back. after about 5 extensions, it just got easier to put it on permanent like i was supposed to to begin with.

yeah, i'm an unreasonable monster with a vendetta against trannies.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 07:14 PM       
Hey, Big Boss Man, I only thought that one bit was funny. The multiple accounts are dee-you-emm-bee.

VANDETTA

VANDETTA
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 07:24 PM       
GATTACA MAN!!! GATTACA!!!
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 07:46 PM       
kay
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 07:47 PM       
man, why don't you just wait a week or something and just appeal the ban. fat threads and cheeseburgers aren't super important.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:06 PM       
khaljorn is too good to be brought low by something as pedestrian as a "banning".

And as for Amy Winehouse, to bad she's dead I thought she was pretty cool.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatvaginachojina View Post
First off, you banned me at about 12 posts.
yes, this is exactly what i said happened. 25 posts were moved, about half of which were yours (12.5).

Quote:
Secondly, you deleted most of them
no i didn't

Quote:
Thirdly, i dont think you moved most of my posts anyway
yes i did; they're in this thread if either you or i cared to look, which neither of us does
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
man, why don't you just wait a week or something and just appeal the ban. fat threads and cheeseburgers aren't super important.
this. except wait the monthlong ban time out of consideration before appealing.

seriously, just quit spazzing. The only reason you're banned is because you insist on making ONE MOD move your posts every three seconds, and keep coming before the ban runs out with the express purpose of being a pain in the ass and making him do more pointless modwork. Wait out the original month and then appeal and promise not to be a pain in the ass and leave the damn fitness thread alone
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 09:34 PM       
STOP RABBLEROUSING!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 09:36 PM       
and I know we're talking a perma-ban here, but honestly this isn't on the level of Rongi going off the deep end of the asshole pool, this isn't noob3 and jixby specifically AGREEING to a direct (and unfortunate) ban possibility though participation that we set up to fuck over flaky new people; this is a first time, and presumably one time only, random queen-level hissy fit from poster that we definitely want around. I mean hell, I hate forums. I think they're retarded. I've been posting here for 5 years because the other people who post here make me crack up all the time. Khaljorn's one of the guys, and it would be terrible if he was gone FOREVER AND EVER. Obviously he broke the rules twelve times over and (more importantly) is just causing pointless busywork, but other than the absolute neverbreak NSFW rule we do NOT seem to be []primarily[/i]rules-driven as long as a poster isn't being annoying, and it would be nice if khaljorn could be unbanned once he calms the hell down. Just wouldn't be the same without him.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 09:39 PM       
also screw you kahl for making me get involved in A SRS BUSINESS CONVERSATION ON THE INTERNET, SERIOUSLY AND FOR SERIOUS. YOU JUST MEAN THAT MUCH TO ME
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 09:41 PM       
what are we even doing

Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 09:45 PM       
what is the sound of one hand clapping
was never good
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 11:33 PM       
like i said, i really don't have a problem with the guy, even though he seems to have one with me. it wasn't my intention to keep him banned forever; it's just easier than adding a week every time he circumvents a ban, which is pretty much every day. when he's had enough of a time out, i'll talk to rog about it and get him unbanned because he's been here forever and usually contributes.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 11:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
and I know we're talking a perma-ban here, but honestly this isn't on the level of Rongi going off the deep end of the asshole pool, this isn't noob3 and jixby specifically AGREEING to a direct (and unfortunate) ban possibility though participation that we set up to fuck over flaky new people; this is a first time, and presumably one time only, random queen-level hissy fit from poster that we definitely want around. I mean hell, I hate forums. I think they're retarded. I've been posting here for 5 years because the other people who post here make me crack up all the time. Khaljorn's one of the guys, and it would be terrible if he was gone FOREVER AND EVER. Obviously he broke the rules twelve times over and (more importantly) is just causing pointless busywork, but other than the absolute neverbreak NSFW rule we do NOT seem to be []primarily[/i]rules-driven as long as a poster isn't being annoying, and it would be nice if khaljorn could be unbanned once he calms the hell down. Just wouldn't be the same without him.
i posted that, gus stole it fom me
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 12:38 AM       
FREE KAHL.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 12:54 AM       
I read all of 10k's posts in the voice of Jon Benjamin.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 12:59 AM       
I agree with Gus. I've been avoiding deleting/moving kahl's posts not only because it seems like a situation for Chojin to personally handle, but also because I really do still want him around.

This place has totally always been about bending the rules for regulars. I'm not going to pretend that it isn't, because this place would totally suck if we didn't do exactly that all the time. All the best posters around here break the rules all the time because the rest know that their presence on the forums is completely worth it. Homophobic remarks, thread derailments, hounding members, worthless replies, I'm guilty of all that shit on a weekly basis. So are all my favorite people here.

THE POINT I GUESS is that kahl's worth keeping around once this shit stops I still wish Rongi and Jixby would come back, but they can't possibly be interested in this place anymore

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 02:13 AM       
I AGREE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 02:14 AM