Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 11:02 AM       
But it wasn't his fault ... he was just there to go over some flash flood warnings.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 11:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I thought he lived in WPB?
West Pur Binya?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 11:26 AM       
Weest Plam Beech
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 11:32 AM       
Rongi, did you get that canoe?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 12:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Weest Plam Beech
Wrist Pain Bitch
You may already be there.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 12:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Rongi, did you get that canoe?
nah dog i forgot all about that ;(
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 04:10 PM       
Binghamton's floodwall is nearly fucked, from what I heard.

Cornell announced their classes were closed, then they changed their mind and opened at 11.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 04:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
If you don't have Texas, that means all of our Mexicans will lower YOUR property values.
I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA, MEXICANS HAVE ALREADY LOWERED MY PROPERTY VALUE.

AND HELD MY UNCLE AT GUN POINT FOR HIS MARIJUANA GROWING IN HIS BACKYARD.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 07:59 PM       
STACKS ON DECK
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 08:30 PM       
so i think im gonna build a new pc this weekend to replace my current 7-8 years old pile of crap

anyone have any suggestions as to what sort of setup i should get that's relatively inexpensive/easy to put together but that will still be able to run new games a couple years down the road (esp. with upgrades)
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 08:48 PM       
My order status on Newegg has this:

2.8GHZ Intel who'shewhat'sit CPU
nVidia GTX 460 (can run absolutely anything today and into tomorrow, I expect)
Corsair CX430 PSU
APEX TX-381-C Black Steel Micro ATX Tower Computer Case
2 Gigs of RAM
And a nondescript motherboard I had lying around

Runs like a breeze, though I'd like more RAM. The motherboard's incapable of adding more, though. I expect it'll be the next thing I upgrade.

I should mention that all this was incremental - if I bought all the parts at once, it would've cost me something in the realm of $450. I suspect it can be had for less now. The video card hasn't depreciated, though.

Always do up Newegg for this stuff, Willie mah boy.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 03:27 AM       
i just spent 220 dollars on a videocard :O

I'm so horrible

but i just saw some sweet bundles on newegg the other day where you could basically get a whole computer for 300 bucks
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 03:40 AM       
Will I get banned for posting Jimmy Buffet?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 03:42 AM       
Depends on what they're eating in paradise these days.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 04:05 AM       
no cheeseburgers or cheeseburger like substances
BANNED

Old Sep 9th, 2011, 04:29 AM       
stacks of pancakes are also not allowed any more
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 05:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Binghamton's floodwall is nearly fucked, from what I heard.

Cornell announced their classes were closed, then they changed their mind and opened at 11.
My classes got cancelled today, and tomorrow they are cancelled as well

you guys i don't really know if i'm that into college anymore. it's like "hay let's go out tonight and get drunk and talk to a bunch of people who aren't that interesting once you get to know them"
BANNED

Old Sep 9th, 2011, 06:20 AM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 07:10 AM       
You don't gotta hang out with dumb asses. I'm sure there's some relatively decent people in college. You can just be the weird guy who your roommates hate.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 10:52 AM       
http://soundcloud.com/zachcollins/go...margaritaville
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 12:07 PM       
yeah fuck that i spent college in my room alone and a friend/neighbor would invite herself over and make me go get food with her which is what kept me eating regularly

when it come to social events - invite a hot girl over for a "tom waits listening party" in which i introduce her to tom waits and we drink (and fuck even though she has a boyfriend). yea college!!!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 12:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
a friend/neighbor would invite herself over and make me go get food with her
beta as fuck
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 12:40 PM       
i'm sorry i don't speak 4chan
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 12:57 PM       
Any attempts I made to socialize in college ended in disaster. I spent all of college by myself because to the best of my knowledge everyone else was a drunk idiot.

I was on the Dean's List, though, which meant I was the most popular person there...right?