Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 10:14 AM       
I WANT THE VICE PRESIDENCY. VOTE FOR ME OR GET AIRHORNED.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 10:32 AM       
I PROMISE, IF ELECTED, A PERVERT IN EVERY BUSH!

Paid for by the Tadao Corporation of Social Mockery.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:01 AM       
and a bush on every pervert
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:07 AM       
Obviously I am running as the radical left wing candidate, but if elected I refuse to take power. I plan to garner less than 0.1% of the vote.
Supreme ****** of Iran
Ayatollah is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:34 AM       
I-Mockery has gone through a lot since the last time philosophy board has moderated. Many could have put us in turmoil. Even from each other. Our youth are in a materialistic world. In a time of turmoil. They don't know what to do. They need to understand spirituality. They need to get back to spirituality. But they don't know how. It has been to long since the philosophy board was moderated, but our comunity wants regain that spirituality back. I ask you give us faith. I ask you give us a calm and peaceful heart. I would like to say to our dear brothers and sisters, I would like to speak about the issue of the election which is the important issue in our community. The election is a fulfillment of the communities responsibility. It is similar but better than the democracies of other communities. As for elections some people want one person others want someone else. This is natural. We saw everyone, men, women, the young and the old. People participating from all over the community to make this a success. This election is a political defeat for your enemies. For your friends all over a celebration. A historic one. I know everything about these candidates. I have worked with them. I know all of them. I dont believe in everything that they say. Some of their views and practices can be criticized. I believe that some of them are better in serving the community. Good people of I-Mockery. I bring myself to you this day to appeal your sensibilities. In the current turmoil I ask you not think what is best for you but for your community. If value a moral and spiritual way please listen to me. In the upcoming election of moderator please give your support to asian oppressor my honorable friend Tadao. Please. If you value yourself and your community.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 06:24 AM       
IM MORE PHILOSOPHIUCAL THAN ANY OF YOU
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 10:04 AM       
LIKE A BUTT

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 11:42 AM       
If I were made philo mod I would not only move every post by Coolie in the philo board to one big trash dump thread I would also change the Colonels avatar to this...

Spoilers!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 11:44 AM       
At this time I would like to withdraw my candidacy in support of a true hero who has been there for us all at one time or another whether we liked it or not. Tadao.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
LIKE A BUTT

AD HOMINEM

see I JUST DID IT
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 09:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
If I were made philo mod I would [...] change the Colonels avatar to this
Dude, I laughed so hard I almost crapped in my pants.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 09:14 PM       
Yeah, then Pub took my picture and copypasted it over a stack photo of Ed Winter as CF in MASH. It was then I decided I needed to find something else.

Congratulations, King Tadao.
You may already be there.
Closed Thread