Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2006, 10:16 PM       
Girls and emo-bitch guys. I hate those guys.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2006, 07:02 AM       
im not saying women are crazy they just like to fuck with people's minds because they can and they get off on that shit,

dawg
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2006, 05:15 PM       
Sounds like your job sucks.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2006, 10:54 PM       
His job doesn't suck. He gets to work with toys and shit.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 02:01 AM       
HE WORKS AT A SEXSHOP?!

:LOLZ
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 07:19 AM       
I worked with her on Tuesday. The last time I worked with her, I had someone there that worked Middleman between us. This time I didn't, so I actually had to talk to her when I needed something. Nothing special, just all work-related single sentences, but it was awkward as hell having to talk to her.

Her friend came in with her teeny puppy, and I tried to visit the puppy but the puppy hates me now. Last time she visited, the puppy was my best friend and made me carry her around and pet her behind the ears. This time, she sniffed my hand and ran away.

Anyway, I was trying to get some work done by helping recover the store, so I asked her to stay up by the register and ring if I wasn't around. And every time I was back around the front, she was nowhere to be found. So I had to stay up there because she fucking wasn't.

So I decided it was time to be hostile towards her, and show her who's boss. I opened up all my rolls of change in the register, so she'd have to count it ALL at the end of the night. I got the idea after a mom let her kid pay $15 in change, and figured it'd be fun to add to that. I'm sure the mom was surprised and possibly scared by my shit-eating grin as they counted out nickels and pennies, but they're my favorite customers now.

You can either view it as a petty and immature way to piss this girl off (Which it was), or you can view it as a playful and funny prank and a failed attempt to ease some tension between us (Which is what I will pass it off as if anyone brings it up). Hell, her friends at work pull worse shit. I used to cheer her back up when they'd tease her until she'd sit down somewhere and bury her head.

She rung on my register near the end of the night, and I heard her call up the other guy that was working soon after that. He walked away laughing.

I work with her again on Saturday, I think. I need to think of more grade school tactics to fight her with.
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 09:57 AM       
Little plastic waterguns, rubberbands, spit balls...

But you're looking for mental pranks you can get away with at work, huh?
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 12:24 PM       
he's looking for passive-agressive techniques 'cause he's too much of a pussy to be upfront and mature.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 05:29 PM       
Pretty much, yes.

I mean, there's more to it, in my opinion. But yeah, pussy all up in here. I just can't see myself saying, "So hey, we're not very friendly with one another lately. Why is that?"

I think my next plan will be to anonymously send her a bouquet of flowers at work.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 06:38 PM       
why not just be extra extra friendly, dude. and if she isn't friendly back, don't give up. eventually you'll just get really creepy, the one power men truley have over women! pretty soon she'll dread even seeing you at all and quit her job entirely! mission complete!

CREEP POWER ACTIVATE
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 09:07 PM       
Guess who wasn't allowed anywhere near a register today?

You know, I think making someone count $20 in change isn't the worst thing ever. I think it's funny, and so do others. Everyone still got out at a decent time. Really, it was a petty and immature, yet harmless thing to do.

But apparently the retaliation for my doing that was not only would I be on the floor all night, but I would be on the floor all night while the other three people that worked stayed up at the registers to talk about me. You'd think girls would have a better system than shushing the talker, looking at me and laughing. But oh well.

So yeah, we were busy, nobody did recovery earlier in the day (nobody that works the morning-to-afternoon shifts ever does recovery, no matter how bad the store is), store was a mess, and it was up to me to do it. Since everyone was sitting up front and not working, nobody noticed the many breaks I was taking. Hey, why should I work if they're not? But I DID get half the store done (deliberately left the other half, since one of the girls said she WANTED to do recovery and would do THAT half of the store when she had the chances to, then proceeded to not do anything). When I went on my REAL break, all three of them recovered the rest of the store in a half-assed manner in that half-hour. I still had to go through and finish it up.

So it was a good day. One bad thing was I accidentally threw out this week's schedule so I could see the ones coming up, but she apparently hadn't done payroll yet and needed that schedule. That's what I was TOLD at least. I looked in the garbages without digging unrealistically deep, and concluded that they already HAD the schedule, but were just trying to make me dig through the garbage like an idiot. But I did feel bad, because I honestly didn't know, and I only like to be a prick on purpose. So I spent my break guiltily digging through garbage and trying to justify this as "what the bitch deserves."

Then I just walked out at 9. I figure the store was done and I wasn't wanted. Now they can talk about me without worrying about me showing up while I do that work thing that the money I get is reward for.

I'm gonna call my boss on Monday and discuss things with him, and tell him that I probably shouldn't be scheduled with her anymore.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 12:59 PM       
Tell her she's a dick and you don't like working with her.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 04:43 PM       
Pee in her lunch.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 29th, 2006, 09:36 PM       
So, we worked together, and everything was fine. Like, we-were-never-hating-each-other fine. It wasn't even like one of us started being nice, and the other didn't know what the fuck was happening.

We even made a fort.

So at the end of the night, I went up to her and said, "So HEY! We kind of didn't hate each other tonight." And she said she didn't hate me, she just thought I hated her, and I told her I thought she hated me. So she said she thought she did something to make me hate her, and I said I thought she did which is why I thought she hated me. So I really don't know what the fuck.

I apologized for the change thing, even though I still think it's kind of funny. She said "So does everyone else." She was mad that night, but she seems OK with it now. And I said I was sorry about the schedule thing, which was an honest accident. She told me she found the schedule, and the other girl didn't tell me that. So, I made her count $20 in change. She (technically) made me dig through garbage cans that smelled like bananas, pizza, chinese food, and... bathroom, looking for a schedule that wasn't missing. I think that makes us even.

So, I guess everything's fine now. We just seriously need to stop hating each other for no reason. This is the second time. I blame all the sexual tension between us.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 01:10 PM       
All's well that ends well