Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2006, 02:08 AM        FREEDOM
My roommate just finished moving out about an hour ago. He took all of his shit with him, leaving a lot of open space in the apartment. I wouldn't care if I was left with nothing.

No longer do I have to put up with sarcastic and snide comments whenever I play games or do anything that shows my personality. I don't have to see the fucking sheet of paper taped to the fridge telling me to wash my hands before putting away the dishes. I don't have shouting matches. I don't have to see the fucking carboard-box-and-foil-and-marker robot he kept in our room that he specifically used to annoy the public and take pictures of to post on SA, which he keeps reminding me is the best thing to happen to the internet and that I should pay $10 to join. I don't have to hear sentences that begin with "Apparently, ..." I won't be called lazy, despite the fact that I worked 20 hours a week to pay rent and living expenses and did school and did music groups while he played ultimate frisbee and has never had a job in his life. I don't have to deal with neurotic narcissism and how he thinks that everything that isn't a part of his perfect life is basically trash. I don't have to wake up to the smell of his toasted cream cheese sandwiches, since he doesn't like fruits or vegetables, despite never having tried them.

The nightmare is OVER, folks. The other 2 roommates and I are trying to find another person to live with us, and so far we've gotten 1 "maybe" out of all our friends, but really, I'm just so overjoyed right now that I just can't care at the moment.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2006, 02:56 AM       
oh fuck, dude, you should have hit him in the face
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 25th, 2006, 09:14 AM       
hey, cream cheese is good
Old Jun 25th, 2006, 12:06 PM       
Not when there are giant gobs of it sandwiched between two pieces of toast

But it's good in smaller doses
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jun 25th, 2006, 03:33 PM       
Marc your can consider yourself lucky, each member of my family is pretty much like your description of your roomate. I get nohing but flack about not doing anything worthwhile even though I work anywhere from 18-24 hours a week

I'm happy for you guy! :D
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 12:27 AM       
I have a girlfriend, work 40 hours a week, and go to school and still find plenty of time to fuck around :-/.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 03:04 AM       
i had to move out of my old place because my roommate was doing h. at least you didnt have that problem. but congrats on getting rid of him.....
Woud You Like Tangerines?
Wiffle Bat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 04:54 AM       
Nothing beats living with parents! Free food, free electricity and internet. Free use of their car. Plus most of the time, parents are wholesome people!
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 07:34 PM       
Speaking of doing h, I once shared a hostel room in Prague with a Brazillian chick who was pale white with a British accent, and when I was packing my stuff I saw that she had all kinds of heroin stuff by her bed which really explained why she was so "out of it" when I talked to her! I really wanted to have sex with her even if she'd give me AIDS she got from sharing needles, but I never got around to it because my sister was there and those are always cockblocks!

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Old Jun 28th, 2006, 02:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffle Bat
Plus most of the time, parents are wholesome people!
That's why I moved out in the first place...