Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 07:05 PM       
The army airborne somberly look on.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 07:06 PM       
Way too many white people in one place.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 04:40 AM       

because tadao wanted a nipple shot.

almost down to 15% bf now, working for 8% before summer but will probably only get to like 12-13% before june ;<

btw yes i know it isn't impressive fuck you i am just elated that i'm nowhere near as fat as i was last year
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 04:44 AM       
Little pokey nipples make me happy.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 05:16 AM       
Have you thought of buying a Batman suit?
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 06:01 AM       
You have epic facial structure and hair, dawg. Keep it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao
Way too many white people in one place.
Fucking A, man.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 07:13 AM       
I think you can stop worrying now Chojin, you're not fat at all.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 07:24 AM       
<3

i'm actually starting to have a problem with loose skin (cropped out). it's nothing horrid like jared-style rolls, but it makes my stomach look crinkly. i hope that shit works itself out in time.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 07:28 AM       
Oh fucking gross you sick fuck! You fat fuck with fucking skin flaps fucks.

I'm guessing you're pretty healthy, so I would also guess that your healthy skin will be like normal healthy skin and keep it's elasticity. I'm not a personal trainer or a doctor, but I'd wager that a little bit of loose skin would fix itself.
was never good
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 07:37 AM       
yeah, it only happened in like the past week while i've been on my latest diet stint, so i'm not too concerned about it yet

it's just ruining my glamour shots
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 10:00 AM       
I grew out my hair, lol

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 10:05 AM       
Wahaha.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 10:09 AM       
My 16-year-old self is enjoying a fine Peeno Noare and the finest anime on this side of the pond is on my TV

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 11:59 AM       
Only assholes drink wine.

Real men drink this.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 12:02 PM       
What the hell is wrong with GW
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 12:08 PM       
His nose is some kind of fist magnet.
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 12:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
btw yes i know it isn't impressive fuck you i am just elated that i'm nowhere near as fat as i was last year
Give me my watch back

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 02:57 PM       
I'm going to go ahead and second WHiterat's question there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Only assholes drink wine.

Real men drink this.
Jesus fucking christ, if I wanted to drink pure alcoholic syrup... you'd be better off picking up a cheap "WAL MART EXCLUSIVE" ruby port or that s'mores schnapps from South Park
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 12:14 PM       

There's no way anything with a kraken on it could taste good.

But it does have a kraken on it.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 12:20 PM       
You guys should see what years of alcoholism have done to my pretty face!

It is no laughing matter!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 12:27 PM       
Also fuck you fgts I've pretty much accepted the fact that I'm an ugly motherfucker do you have a problem with that
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 12:28 PM       
I've got eastern european ancestry, that is mainly the problem here
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 12:47 PM       
Eastern European ancestry has made me an adonis

And Adonis was Greek so there you go

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 12:50 PM       
Romanians, though, they're statistically one of the most ugly people on the planet.

I think people from Asian Russia probably beat them, though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 12:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Eastern European ancestry has made me an adonis

And Adonis was Greek so there you go
You look like a ten year old.