Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 04:55 PM        Who's up for some Thunderball!!!!
I was thinking of maybe getting together in an established location that we can all agree on (we can all be flexible on this one) and establishing a nice American game of Thunderball. Thunderball is a mutated, upbeat version of baseball which has been in development in Florida ever since the baseball strike of 1994. Thunderball is both an improvement on baseball and a new sport to lead us into a new century. Long considered a "fringe sport," Thunderball is now ready to share the baseball fields currently occupied by the greedy traditionalists. Following the successful additions of basketball's three point line and shot clock and football's two point conversion and helmet-cams, it is obvious that baseball's overhaul is long overdue. The following is a partial list of rules and elements which Thunderball will add to reinvigorate the dying green diamond.

1. Bring the walls in closer to allow for more homeruns. Make homeruns worth two points.
2. Have a five foot drop off between the infield and outfield. In other words, the outfield is five feet lower than the infield.
3. Instead of one ball, there are three balls, in constant motion.
4. Nine multi-shaped targets with varying point values are placed throughout the infield. A baserunner can attempt to throw his bat at these targets as he rounds the bases.
5. Defenders are allowed to tackle the runners as they round the bases; however, the runner is allowed to keep his bat. [Thunderball players are equiped with full pads and a helmet.]
6. The batter may choose to take six strikes instead of three, but this allows the pitcher one free throw at the batter. A hit by such a throw does not count as a free walk.
7. Honeys and Hounds. Cheerleaders and dogs are allowed to roam the field freely and affect play as they wish. During the seventh inning, however, players are allowed to tackle the Honeys as they please, for bonus strikes.
8. Team mascots will alternate innings driving a Honda Accord anywhere on the field except for the pitcher's mound, the batters box, and the dugout. Players can use this car as part of their offensive or defensive strategies.
*The Designated Driver rule of the Western Conference modifies this so that rather than an Accord, a Cheverlet is used, driven by a neutral party not affiliated with either team.

some rules under consideration:
(a) the Gun Circle - a loaded hand gun is placed within a clearly marked circle to be placed ten yards behind second base. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS THE GUN TO BE TOUCHED AT ANY POINT DURING THE GAME.
"We'd rather have a gun in the outfield, than under a mattress where a child could get to it."
-Joe Auxillary
(b) each team's pitcher is allowed to throw three ceramic baseballs a game when he so chooses.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
not me thank dead jesus!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 05:30 PM       
Matball is better
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 05:31 PM       
Now that is a lot of brass air fittings!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 05:31 PM       
I'D RATHER PLAY CALVINBALL.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 05:35 PM       

there is just about every type
of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I
used some of the parts to make my babington wvo burner.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
fuck you guys, pigball for the win
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
no.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:21 PM       
I'd rather play Basketball.
The Unicorn
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:22 PM       
I'd rather play Murderball.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
That brass fittings shit is making me LOL in class

That was very funny. Well done.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
Who's up for obscure sketch comedy references!?
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:43 PM       
obviously I already beat you to the punch on that one.

and this question refers to the brass fittings, are they really for whole prices or is this your gimmick because in times like these you can't pass up offers that good.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 11:06 PM       
I was going to post the "rather have a gun in the outfield" quote but go to hell.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 05:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
obviously I already beat you to the punch on that one.
Yes, well, I was just trying to be an upright citizen by pointing it out.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 09:40 AM       
THE BIG RED CAT SAYS, "THE GUN CIRCLES NOT FOR SHOOTING!"
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 09:41 AM       
I CAN COPY AND PASTE FROM UCB'S WEBSITE TOO.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 01:22 PM       
Take us to your dealer.
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 01:23 PM       
ON THAT NOTE WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO RELEASE SEASON 3 ON DVD AND JUST GET IT OVER WITH.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 05:59 PM       
Look's like they're not going to do that unless we get the point across

Time to petition
The Unicorn
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 06:44 PM       
Like petitions do anything.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
OHHH but they do, with our powers combined..... we will be a disappointment?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 08:04 PM       
You suck.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 08:23 PM       
You suck.
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 11:18 PM       
I originally discovered I-Mockery because of an UCB petition.