Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez View Post
here he is: http://www.josephsherman.net

here is where he accuses the city of slandering his mom with public art, ripping off his popularization of a pinstripe suit from jc penney, establishments putting hazard signs near him to indicate that he is a dangerous person, and other coded conspiracies: http://www.josephsherman.net/pictureproof.html
Quote:

Art display located in front of Fifth Street Apts., across the street from the Davis post office; statue of unclothed female walking an I-beam balance beam; without a doubt attempt to smear my Mom.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:44 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:48 PM       
Have you gotten to his resume?, Don't sell it, its trade marked, OR ELSE;

http://www.josephsherman.net/scandal.html

Pub, or Zhukov, Since you are closer than I to the region of the marsupials, what does it take to get to kangaroo court?
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:52 PM       
I think I'm going to do a search for "victim of gang stalking" on youtube and pick one of the craziest videos to reward with constant comments that are nothing but a series of numbers/letters and a nonsensical phrase: "4502B69 LABEL SPRAY REDACTED UNTIL 9 PM" to see how much crazy I can squeeze out of these people.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 03:07 PM       
better yet, make your new youtube account "pram maven", include all the info you can on his profile and leave a trail to his other sites, then start stalking these crazy people

with any luck, he'll get murdered
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 03:09 PM       
Masterful
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 03:26 PM       
BEST IDEA EVER
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
that's amazing.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 04:56 PM       
we had one of them on another board i go to who has an obsession over elizabeth smart and is convinced that we're just too dumb to ever get a hold of her

i said somethign to the effect of "you think i dont know who you are those codes you have are for limited use and i know every one of them. listen, in two weeks you'll know where to meet me, because i'm definitely coming for you"

oh my god i nearly felt bad when my inbox flooded with "WHO ARE YOU" "YOU ARE AN IMPOSTER" "NEVER MIND IM SURE THE AUTHORITIES WILL APPRECIATE THIS" (my response: as what kind of evidence? if it isnt tagged under their own instruments you are fucked because no one is going to listen to that. you've been recycled already, it's over) "COME AND GET ME YOU WILL GET A NASTY SURPRISE" "WHO IS THIS???!!!!!!"

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:10 PM       
yea i knew this guy who was a "target" as well.

he was always talking about how people are out to get him just like the guy from a beautiful mind. theres always people outside his house and shit. Also his penis doesn't work because his sister poisoned him or something because she wanted to ruin him and he hates women and wants to murder all of them.
stuff like that. too much crazy to remember really.
Also he accused me of destroying his mind or something cause i used to talk shit on him when he thought he was an internet tough guy

also he looked like that guy t hat used to post here that liked girls poop
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 06:34 AM       
So nobody answered my question before; has anyone considered that Pram Maven might just be expertly playing to an extremely bored and lolcow-deprived audience? He's basically been saying everything you've wanted to hear since his first goddamn thread.

I still don't believe he's legit, which is why I haven't gone over to his house and taken a shit in his basement yet despite being completely capable of doing so whenever the mood strikes me.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:23 AM       
He could be the greatest character of all time!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
docking
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 11:29 AM       
Woah. I was way off.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=docking
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 11:50 AM       
What was your supposed meaning before looking it up?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:00 PM       
I was thinking mainly of dog tails, but it was a generally murky area.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:44 PM       
Before one of my friends showed me the urban dictionary definition a few weeks ago, I thought it meant two women pressing their breasts together.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:55 PM       
and frankly... I DON'T KNOW WHICH DEFINITION TURNS ME ON MORE.

One of my friends came up with the term "lightsabering" which is when two dudes bang their erections together while making lightsaber noises.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 01:06 PM       
A variation on swordfighting, no doubt.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 01:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
So nobody answered my question before; has anyone considered that Pram Maven might just be expertly playing to an extremely bored and lolcow-deprived audience? He's basically been saying everything you've wanted to hear since his first goddamn thread.

I still don't believe he's legit, which is why I haven't gone over to his house and taken a shit in his basement yet despite being completely capable of doing so whenever the mood strikes me.
You act like there aren't a shit ton of immature idiots just outside your door. :/
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 03:00 PM       
stomach sticks is where its at guys.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 03:25 PM       
I'll stick with eatting bearded clam.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
Hey guys hope I didn't miss anything in my absence. I was too busy saving 'MURICA
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 04:55 PM       
Good Job, Clay. Thank you.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 04:56 PM