Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 09:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I bartended a wedding tonight in which the brides maides (striking dames if I may say) clamped their buttcheeks around a quarter and tried to walk it to and drop it into a cup. Needless to say it was very arousing.
Yeah, well, I'd like to see them try that with my cock.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 09:12 AM       
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 09:30 AM       
I think you'll find that's called 'The penny up the bum game' here in England. :tophat
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 09:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yeah, well, I'd like to see them try that with my cock.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 10:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
I think you'll find that's called 'The penny up the bum game' here in England. :tophat
A penny for your twat.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 01:55 PM       
I'm obviously in the wrong line of work
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 02:51 PM       
These jeans I just got in the mail were made by REAL PRISONERS

http://www.unionlabel.com/prison-blues-jeans.html

Also they look sexy as all hell

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 03:05 PM       
But I bet you wear them it'll get their dna all over you. Then you'll get arrested for crimes. Then you'll be making the prison jeans yourself.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 04:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
But I bet you wear them it'll get their dna all over you. Then you'll get arrested for crimes. Then you'll be making the prison jeans yourself.
At least all be looking swagged out as they hall me off in the paddy wagon
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 04:14 PM       
*I'll

CHOJIN GIVE ME BACK MY EDIT BUTTON YOU JERK
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Blue JEans
The cloth is grown & woven here in the USA and then it is cut and assembled by inmates from the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution.
Well with how much work is out there right now I think I'll go crash into my ex's house. C'yall!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
Ugh, I got stoned and drunk and threw up in my drink and then forgot I threw up in the drink and accidentally drank some. I've become a caricature.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 10:21 PM       
oh man your life is almost over
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 10:26 PM       
KHALJORN YOUR ABSENCE HAS MADE ME WANT TO GIVE YOU A BIG GAY INTERNET HUG

HERE'S YOUR BIG GAY INTERNET HUG
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 11:18 PM       
wow, you'd be amazed at what pops up when you google image search "big gay internet hug"
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 11:41 PM       
OK I'll bite.

[...]

Well, that was weird.
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:25 AM       
NOW I HAVE GRISLYGUS COOTIES AND IM NOT SHARING THEM

GRISLEBEES YOU"RE THE ONLY REASON I STOPPED MAKING FATCHOJIN ACCOUNTS
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:29 AM       
OH MAN PUB'S GONNA BE SO JEALOUS HE MISSED THIS SUPER SWEET MAN HUG
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:40 AM       
I WANNA GET IN ON THIS.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:50 AM       
SUPERGAY GROUP HUG GO

WE'RE LIKE THE FUCKING POWER RANGERS ALL MEGAZORD AN SHIT
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:55 AM       
No you aren't.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 02:01 AM       
OH SHIT IT'S THE PUTTY PATROL
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 02:07 AM       
OH SHIT IT'S SOMEONE WHO IS HELLA JELLY BECAUSE THEY AIN'T GO GO POWER RANGERS