Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 01:42 PM       
I don't have a stockpile of antibiotics here. I went because cat mouths are dirty and it was a deep puncture wound (imagine if you dug into the meat of your palm with a staple remover, that's what it was, approximately). I couldn't get it to bleed clean. And it was the hospital instead of the doctor because it was Friday night and no one was open.

And it was antibiotics because I'm an immunocompromised former cancer patient.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 01:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You know that you have Seth duties, yeah?
Please forgive me; I don't know WHAT I could have been thinking.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 01:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
My doctor basically made a big joke of it. He turned on the tap in the exam room and said, "Scared of this?"
Did you say "TURN THAT OFF BEFORE I GO ALL RAMBO ON YOUR ASS!!!!" That would have been funny.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 02:22 PM       
Quote:

And it was antibiotics because I'm an immunocompromised former cancer patient.

Ahhh.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 03:53 PM       
Quote:
I ended up going to the ER, thinking they would throw me in minor care and give me some Augmentin. Instead, they made a big deal because of their supposed "Animal Bite Protocol", threw me in Major Care, told me they thought a tooth had broken off in the wound, took X-rays, did not find a tooth, put me on IV antibiotics and told me that they would be putting me under rabies quarantine.

Know why?
Because you were already augUmentive?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 03:59 PM       
Was I?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 04:41 PM       
I suppose it's auguable.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 05:47 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 06:25 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 09:19 PM       
Fortunate drug protocol for comedy eh wot
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 10:44 AM       
Quote:
I was gonna ask you, is there heavy police coverage in La Bufa? I thought that town was supposed to be pretty chill. Or is it that there are normal amounts of cops but heavily armed like all the cops in Mexico.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
la bufa has just like 3 cops tops
Quote:
Hey Darkvare,

I have some badges, do you want them?
This was a well thought out set up and DonVare has missed the layup.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 11:59 AM       
To young?
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 09:44 PM       
Probably too young, and foreign language puns, references and jokes are always the hardest to learn.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 11:53 PM       
i didnt get it either
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 01:06 AM       

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 02:16 AM       
oh

man i havent seen blazing saddles since i was like 8 years old
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 07:52 AM       
last week
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 10:34 AM       

I love Madeline Kahn so much
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 11:14 AM       
Hahahaah 10k those are the exact 3 examples in the exact order that I used to explain it to my wife last week.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 12:15 PM       
I miss Cleavon Little.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 12:26 PM       
****** lover
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 11:09 PM       
I didn't know they did the Killer Klowns from Outer Space theme.

one of da best themes ever
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 11:49 PM       
They're a pretty underrated band.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 08:03 PM       
i love meeting people who aren't from around here. mostly because they recognize that i'm not from around here.

most of the rewarding conversations i've had with strangers in the past year start with them saying "you're not from here." sweet.

this evening a former new-yorker said "this place is a nightmare." so nice to hear that from someone else who knows.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 11:02 AM       
whenever my cat bit me when I was a kid my mom said it itched so bad because cats paws are so dirty.

also whenever my mom used to slap me or hit me it would itch afterwards so i thought she was dirty too