Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 02:49 PM       
Quote:
My personality is all over the place...I act alot like Tony Montana, Norman Bates, Max Cady and Pinhead all put together when I'm nuts.
I'm speechless.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 02:58 PM       
Quote:
Your Sex Drive Level Is.. - 91%
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 03:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
what'd this guy do to make you guys be such douchebags to him?
I would have left him alone like I left KGB4Zelda guy alone. The difference is that one of these guys challenged me to a duel.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 03:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzman313 View Post
No, I'm a member of 3 Ghostbuster sites. Just not GBFans
Oh so not only did you come here to cry about being banned from GBFans but you also went to Ghostbusters.net to cry as well.

http://forums.ghostbusters.net/showthread.php?t=11337

Quote:
You don't even know my screen names
Quite clearly you are Back in Black over there. Its only a matter of time before we find the 3rd.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
http://boards.sonypictures.com/ghost...ember.php?u=72
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
His interests are women. How clever!

Why do you feel the need to point out that you like women? Trying to hide something?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
To the Goths he's Bi-Curious. He's a fraud and tries to fit in by guessing what the group wants to hear. Doesn't work here. We seem to like real people, flaws and all. We have countless fat, crippled, racial, bi/gay, retarded, etc people here who are all accepted by the community. If you don't fit in this community, well then you must be a fraud.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
Quote:
I know I'm gonna be running around my local mall with my Ghostbusters equipment if I'm not chased out by the rent-a-cops
Quote:
I did find it highly unnecessary that they had to do a live-action version of Garfield and a sequel...some cartoons shouldn't be made into movies. Just Look at Scooby Doo! ]
And my favorite:
Quote:
Please nooo!!!! I can think of plenty of other people who could play someone similar to Egon, Stephen Colbert with frizzy hair would be spot on.
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 04:48 PM       
I was pretty sure someone was going to put this in already but...

About anybody...especially goths and taking orders from women, other than my mother!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 07:29 PM       
Quote:
I didn't, you challenged yourself. So what if I don't like the DS, I was polite. If anybody else would've said it you would've done nothing.
FGT
AJ Quick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 01:13 AM       
I love this site!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 02:27 AM       
fuck how did i miss this
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 10:21 AM       
Hi AJ
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 11:20 AM       
Nice Signature Spam
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 11:21 AM       
This thread was about Goodwill once.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 11:24 AM       
Stop being all OCD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 11:25 AM       
We can talk about Goodwill again if it helps, personally I like Salvation Army.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 06:05 PM       
Salvation Army doesn't employ creepy retards with claw-hands, at least not the ones I've been to.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 06:16 PM       
Our Salvation Army stores are mostly sleazy and dirty. Especially the one here in town, it was so small and narrow you had to walk down the aisles single file. And you just knew the clothes hadn't been cleaned.

I went to one in Ithaca when I was in school, because I wanted a cheap Ithaca mug for my pens. Walked in there and the roof was leaking right onto the tables and the dirt floor.

Sometimes they vary according to area. Near Madison WI, the St. Vincent dePaul thrift store is clean. It smells like laundry detergent and you can hear the washer/dryer going to clean the donated clothes. I can fill a shopping cart with books there for like $20.

But here in Dayton, the St. Vincent dePaul is a big smelly gymnasium. The homeless sleep in the store at night, which is noble enough, I guess. But it doesn't do great things for the merchandise
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 06:41 PM       
when i was a kid they ran a st. vincent depaul out of a small house. i never went in it, but was friends with some kids whose parents pretty much bought everything there. i never realized it was a chain though, i just thought it was one of those local charaties.

the salvation army and goodwill near my home are pretty nice, and i once had to do community service at a Mellwood (they are a charity for dignity and such for retards) Thrift store. i hated it. i had a 17 year old girl in charge of me and all she had me do was sorth through donations while she evaluated the clothes to see what she wanted for herself.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 06:50 PM       
There was a St Pauls I used to go to all the time. It had pretty cool stuff, but I've never bought anything from Goodwill. They just don't seem to have anything I want.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 07:56 PM       
We have a giant goodwill here but it's always really picked over, especially the books. You get people who just stand in front of the shelf and won't move for anyone, and it's really irritating.

That and the books are right next to the toys, so you get lots of moms dumping their kids off there to entertain themselves while they go through clothes. I hate that.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 08:15 PM       
I've never really found any nice clothes at good will, although i still have this retardedly slutty miniskirt from there I did find a copy of herman hesse's siddharta there (which was great cause I went there to look for it with my psychic intuition :O) and kurt voneguhts slaughterhouse five for 80 cents. One time they had a huge horror dvd collection and a bunch of ed wood stuff though. Mostly i go to good will for like plates and pans and stuff.
One time i found a cool shirt for my girlfriend at good will though :O

I've gotten two of my favorite shirts from salvation army :O
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 08:20 PM       
I've gotten a few good things at Goodwill, not in a while, but decent stuff. Most recently a few older WCW shirts. Think the best I got was some old Transformer puzzles from the G1 days and a G2 Roadblock.