Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Aug 16th, 2006, 10:01 AM        The no-high-fructose-corn-syrup diet
In the light of my recent visit to Fairfax, Vermont, where I stayed with a family-friend of mine, they explained to me the dangers of high fructose corn syrups in food and drinks. So I've decided to give it a month to see what it's like to be a fag and not consume high fructose corn syrup which can be found in arizona green tea, heinz ketchups, bbq sauce, mountain dew, etc, etc all of which I love to eat and drink. I started out this type of diet today by home brewing iced white tea with lemon.

I realize it's easier to avoid food and drinks that contain high fructose corn syrup when you're in vermont and surrounded with organic goods. But it's next to impossible to avoid it in my home area.

Tadakichi is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2006, 07:02 PM       
Good luck with that. That shit is in everything, and really hard to avoid. A good start, depending on how dedicated you might be, would be to cut out soda altogether. I did that a while back, and it actually made me feel a lot better in general. Now I drink mostly water, and the occcasional juice. I will have a soda now and then, but when you don't drink it for a long time, it tastes really strong and kinda gross. Anyway, good luck with your diet.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2006, 09:36 PM       
Yea if I drink soda for a few days in a row without much water I start feeling like shit too :O Same with most "Fake" foods.