Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 12:44 PM       
I killed some lightning demon by spamming him with wooden arrows for a good ten minutes.
I also killed some golden knight who was locked in a prison; my friend said if he lives, he kills some cool lady. I knocked him off a cliff edge.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 01:34 PM       
i released him and i must admit i had no idea that the firelink shrine had stairs going down to new londo until i got to the shrine from new londo also the golden dude gave me a medal of sorts

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 10:04 PM       
You guys need to play Dustforce on Steam. It's like Super Meat Boy meets N (that ninja flash platformer).

Basically you're some crazy dude/chick with a broom/pompoms/vacuum who runs and does flips and shit off walls and ceilings and gets rid of dust. It's really hard but really addictive.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 08:56 PM       
fuck this ghosts serioulsy i ran out of thosse curses i bought and i try running past them but they surround me and i can't move a i tried climbing the stairs but they just drop me since they can float

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 06:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
You guys need to play Dustforce on Steam. It's like Super Meat Boy meets N (that ninja flash platformer).

Basically you're some crazy dude/chick with a broom/pompoms/vacuum who runs and does flips and shit off walls and ceilings and gets rid of dust. It's really hard but really addictive.
A game as a ninja garbage sweep? Hell yeah.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 08:24 AM       
Looks like crap. I'm sick of jumping and shit, thanks.
pickled
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 11:01 AM       
man, jumping and shit is cool
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:13 PM       
It was real nice when you weren't posting so much.

That was very funny. Well done.
pickled
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 11:55 PM       
yeah wasnt it?
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 10:17 AM       
I finished Resistance 3 the other day. Way better than the first two, a lot of fun.

Also, I invested a little in my local indie developer (not really local) and bought Evochron Mercenary and E.Y.E. - Divine Cybermancy on Steam.

Evochron is a nice little Spaceflight game, think Privateer. Everything is being kept rather small, no Battlecruisers in this game but lots of freeform exploration. You can even land on planets and mine their stuff or dock at cities.

E.Y.E. on the other hand is...just plain weird yet awesome. It´s a...well a FPS/RPG/Mushroomtrip set in a highly dystopian future around 2300, you take on the role of some kind of cybernetic samurai-monk-enforcer-thing to do...something.
I honestly don´t know what the game is really about because it was made by a bunch of French dudes and...yeah, their english isn´t the best apparently (and no, I don´t speak french, english and german and that´s all I can do, sorry ).
From what I can gather, there are aliens and mutants and then there´s those samurai dudes that are generically enhanced by these alien genes and they can also do Ninja-magic and have Cybertech up their asses too.
So basically, I´m a gun toting Cyborg that can summon illusory Doppelgängers like Naruto all while hacking into someones mind to make his head explode. Unless that person counter-hacks me and floods my HUD with smilies and Ads... in which case I have to hack myself to get rid of all the Malware :D

I like it a lot but it´s a bit unstable sadly. Oh and it has 32 player Coop.
taco loving zombie
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 02:06 AM       
so i defeated the 4 lord bosses for the lordvessel all of which were pussies specially the undead guy who i killed while being toxic then i kicked gwyns ass. I thought man things are gonna get tough on new game plus so i got to the asylum demon and bam one hit kill then i got to the taurus demon and another one hit kill lol i think i over leveled my strength

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 11:16 AM       
Still playing Dark Souls. I love this game, but there are some things that make the game less FUN hard, and more 'Goddammit Japan what the fuck is your problem" hard.
1. It has a habit of throwing enemies at you that you CANNOT beat. It's bad enough that most of the bosses are either piss easy or have to be beaten with an exploit, but sometimes the game decides to throw enemies at you in an area you just beat that are just impossible. After beating Ceaseless Discharge, I went on down to the cooled lava it just made, and immediately, some demon that ran twice as fast as me sprints up and one-hits me through my shield. Not fun at all.
2. Pitfalls. I wouldn't mind them so much if the game didn't throw them fucking EVERYWHERE. The Blighttown was the worst, because literally the entire level is hoping you don't get knocked off to your death.
3. Invaders. There have been way too many times when I've been trying to summon my friend into my game, when some meta-gaming asshole spawns in, decked out with crazy awesome gear I didn't even know existed and mathematically chosen stats, and immediately just rush up and one-hit me. I wouldn't mind it so much, but if you want to play with friends, then you can ALWAYS be invaded at any time. There needs to be a way to block them.
/bitching
taco loving zombie
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 02:16 PM       
are you talking about the capra demons (the guys with 2 swords) on the lava level?

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 03:00 PM       
Those were annoying, but if you can get past that first part and get down to the bonfire, you can sprint past the rest and get to a tougher version of that asylum demon--but he has the same basic strategies, so it's significantly easier.

I sorta wanna play this again.

Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 07:40 PM       
I guess it's a capra demon. It's got some kinda goat skull and two bigass swords.
I don't like looking things up online for games like this, because it feels like cheating to me. It's not much fun if I know exactly where all the best gear is hidden.
taco loving zombie
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 10:05 PM       
i had to kill him as a boss to get to blighttown how did you got there?

The Wolf
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 01:26 AM       
There's two or three different ways in there.

Token Bleeding Heart
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 01:41 AM       
I went in through the sewers, near that one place with all the undead thieves and dogs.
taco loving zombie
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 01:16 AM       
i played killzones 3 single player and it's been a long time since a plot line made me so angry it's so idiotic and stupid

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 04:00 PM       
Playing Portal right now and having a grand time!

We're still in 2007 right?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 12:20 PM       
Well, I caved and got FF13-2 for ten bucks. It´s...not as bad as 13, that much is for sure. After 8 hours I´ve gotten about all the class-skills I need for both main characters and now I´m just looking for ways to spend my points.

Pre-Ordered Kingdoms of Amalur (my most wanted of 2012 of all the games I know of), Darkness 2, Wrath of Asura and Binary Domain...this is gonna be a busy month.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 02:19 PM       
I finally got around to playing Quake 4 the other day and fully expected to ditch it soon after, but it actually turned out to be a really good game and a continuation of Quake 2's story--it felt like a 90s shooter, but modernized it well unlike Duke Forever. Then it got crazy repetitive, but I still finished it. Then I tried the multiplayer and it's exactly like Quake 3 and basically an entirely different game from the single-player and there's an experience there that just doesn't seem to exist anymore in modern multiplayer shooters. It's divine in a lot of ways. Also a ton of Quake 3 deathmatch maps are back.

Still wondering what Quakes 2 and 4 have to do with 1 or 3. WHERE DOES SHUB-NIGGURATH FIT?

So Quake 4 is really damn good and I recommend it. A cursory glance at wikipedia says it came out in 2005 which is exactly what my guess was, so I guess I can still stand by my claim that modern shooters suck buckets of dicks.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 04:35 PM       
Just beat The Doctor Who Cloned Me, the single player DLC for Duke Nukem Forever (PC version, the console version is quite crappy, I've heard). It was great. Very well paced and the levels were better than the levels in the main game. Couple of good jokes were thrown in there too. A bit too short (3-4 hours), but that is the world we live in now. DLC's up the ying yang.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 02:18 AM       
I really liked Quake 4, too. I thought it was really atmospheric, or I probably did.

My brother sold it, and still denies selling it, even though I saw it at the cash converter place and it was the exact same box, with the scratches in all the right places.