Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 04:56 AM        Office Christmas Partys
I had my office Christmas party yesterday. It was in a really fancy restaurant/hotel with great food and the largest selection of booze I think I've ever seen.
Most of the night was spent drinking wine and champaign but after a while we hit the bar were they had, among other things, 80 different types of rum, costing as much a £100 (equivalent to $$$ american dollars) per shot. They also had a great ale called "JUDAS" which I drank most of the night - until I realised it was about 17% proof.
It was actually quite annoying how much stuff they had because every time you asked for a drink they'd give you some long and complicated list of the different varieties available.
At one point I noticed they had a cigar list but after I found out you needed to go into a special room to pick a cigar and there were no prices on the list I decided I shouldn't risk buying one. I think it's one of those deals were if you need to ask how much they cost - you can't afford one.

All in all it was a good night out!

Anyone else have an office party this year?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 01:23 AM       
My "office" christmas party consisted of several large Hungry Howie's pizzas and cases of beer which were available for a $1.00 "donation". I watched people play horseshoes and I got drunk. Merry Christmas!
Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 07:04 PM       
We are having ours in January for some weird reason. I heard they're renting a house in Malibu
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 07:14 PM       
We went to this super fancy steakhouse in Beverly Hills and had a great meal. Then I went out to the valet and was told, "we couldn't start your car after you left." So I got a ride home and wound up paying close to $700 to take care of the situation. Good times.

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 07:15 PM       
Re's office party last year was at some nifty lil' restaurant where a lot of celebs apparently go. We saw Maria Bello eating with Christian Slater and stared at the monstrosity that is his giant head. We then speculated that 50% of his filled with the cocaine he was likely snorting in the bathroom at the place. Good times...
Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 07:24 PM       
Yes as I passed Slater while on the way to the ladies room I nodded my head at him politely and he shot me a nasty "YOU KNOW WHO I AM!" look. It was awesome
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 08:46 PM       
Perhaps your head nod posed a threat as it could easily have come into head butting contact with his huge noggin? So it may have been a look of warning as his head must hurt from bumping into the little people.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 09:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
We went to this super fancy steakhouse in Beverly Hills and had a great meal. Then I went out to the valet and was told, "we couldn't start your car after you left." So I got a ride home and wound up paying close to $700 to take care of the situation. Good times.

For some reason I imagine you driving up in this at some fancy steakhouse that Tom Hanks or some shit goes to.

One day reviewing all those NES games will pay off, big time. I got my money on you Dr. Boogie.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 11:50 PM       
I work at TacoTime so my story isnt that great. My boss took all of us to this fancy steakhouse, Where i ate some stuff I shouldnt have and got really drunk.

I ate:
-5 trips to the salad bar (each time coming back with a plate full of cheese)
-2 appetizers (both baked goat cheese and breadsticks [noticing a pattern here])
-1 24 oz steak with baked potato covered in cheese (i also requested that the steak be covered in cheese, they delivered)
-1/2 of my Supervisors 18 oz sirloin steak, which i covered in steak sauce.
-3 pieces of pie all apple, and in my drunken cheese loving stupor, asked that they be covered in cheese. It didnt happen.

So, what did i drink that got me so wasted.

I drank 4 gin and vodka martinis, which i took down in one gulp each, before the salad bar.
during my meal, i switched to imported beer (while my boss was buying, i would be living like a king, drinking all the danish beer i want) after the meal, feeling pretty drunk and about to puke from all the cheese i have been eating, i went home and left my boss with a 100+ dollar tab. I saw him at work a few days later, he looked amused.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR