Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 01:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I'd love to see a game where you walk through the streets as a tough guy beating on punks and at the end of every area, there's a large punk who sometimes has a weapon.
Zomboid knowing you, I'm sure that large punk would pack some serious heat! You'd probably put some WACKY ideas into a game like that! Like breaking open a phone booth or a table and finding a bag of money inside, OR MAYBE EVEN A WHOLE ROASTED CHICKEN!

How do you feel about the concept of being able to select from three characters: a quick guy who's weak, and average joe/joan (an all around character), and a strong but slow guy.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 03:56 PM       
how about a game where you post hilariously sarcastic comments on an internet community
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 04:01 PM       
How about a sims type game where you play as an angst filled 16 year old who hates their parents, wishes they had friends, and pretends to be someone else online. When your angst bar is completely filled, you can transform into a transvestite internet warrior. Your enemies: good taste. Your weapons: wii peripherals. Along the way you can even gain NPC allies. All based on very funny internet memes!

Pleeeeeeeeease, someone make this game! :D

PS - SAM I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!! WE SHOULD START MAKING IT ASAP.

That was very funny. Well done.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 04:26 PM       
How about a game where you are a world class douche who is convinced that there is an internet conspiracy against him, but the big plot twist is that there actually isn't
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 04:27 PM       
i think that game was called 'postal'
You asked, Chief.
BLEU is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 05:54 PM       
Another Tomba game. And a new Splatterhouse.
Zombie Basher
Dr. Octogonopus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 07:58 PM       
A FPS with the physics/ accuracy of half-life, with the same sci-finess, the plot telling and multiplayer of halo (like how epic they can make the campaign), and weapons on par with Resistance, Painkiller, etc. Also, throw in some horror elements of Silent Hill. Pull it off right, and you have the best (FPS) game ever.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 08:19 PM       
A game where the protagonist has an anxiety disorder, so getting him to do even simple tasks is frustratingly difficult.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 09:52 PM       
hahah WILLIE THE GAME
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 11:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octogonopus View Post
A FPS with the physics/ accuracy of half-life, with the same sci-finess, the plot telling and multiplayer of halo (like how epic they can make the campaign), and weapons on par with Resistance, Painkiller, etc. Also, throw in some horror elements of Silent Hill. Pull it off right, and you have the best (FPS) game ever.
Take away the "sci-finess" and "plot telling", and you have Painkiller.

But Silent Hill horror in a sci fi setting? Part of the horror in Silent Hill is derived from the fact that it takes place in a familiar, terrestrial setting.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 11:20 PM       
The Silent Hill in a sci-fi setting makes me kind of think of that Lifeline game for the PS2 where you have to talk the chick through a space hotel. Or System Shock.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 11:29 PM       
oh hey yeah, system shock 3, none of this bioshock bullshit
Zombie Basher
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 12:05 AM       
Well, I mean like the way Silent Hill constantly screws around with your mind, but give it a more sci-fi depiction. like instead of supernatural monster... things, maybe something closer to the lines of what Gears of War was, like a science fiction even taking place, and giving birth to shit scary monsters. Like how the resonance cascade worked; it used science to make monsters!
OH GOD
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 12:12 AM       
sort of a event horizon: the game, maybe?
Zombie Basher
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 12:14 AM       
Very similar, actually!
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 12:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octogonopus View Post
Well, I mean like the way Silent Hill constantly screws around with your mind, but give it a more sci-fi depiction. like instead of supernatural monster... things, maybe something closer to the lines of what Gears of War was, like a science fiction even taking place, and giving birth to shit scary monsters. Like how the resonance cascade worked; it used science to make monsters!
So really, you don't want a sci fi Silent Hill. You just want a sci fi game with SH-esque imagery, rather than its theme of having a normal place that spontaneously becomes an evil version of itself.

Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 04:50 PM       
A sequel to Breakdown. It was an FPS made by Namco (The Japanese? Making and FPS? Unheard of). The entire game is in first person, even the cutscenes. And you hardly use guns in the last 3/4'sof the game. You actually fight people. With your fists. In first person. Also, when you have to pick stuff up, open a door, or climb up a ladder, it actually shows you reaching for the item/door/ladder. You get superpowers that appear later in the game. Throwing energy projectiles, jumping really high, and even slowing down time. Tell me that wouldn't make for a great game. Hell, I would at least settle for the main character, Derrick Cole, to appear in Tekken 6 or Soul Calibur IV.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 04:57 PM       
I see Breakdown in bargain bins all the time. Shame, really.

I would say Red Faction 3, but that doesn't count 'cause it's already coming out.
Zombie Basher
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 07:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
So really, you don't want a sci fi Silent Hill. You just want a sci fi game with SH-esque imagery, rather than its theme of having a normal place that spontaneously becomes an evil version of itself.
That seems pretty much the same to me. But, sure, sounds great.
HEEEY Fatso ?
Chain-So-Matic Zombies is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2008, 06:23 AM       
A REAL final fight game or a 3d remake of the original one (and not that crap title "Streetwize")
stitchfan626 is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2008, 09:32 PM       
i got another one, Streets of Rage 4. i don't care if it's in 3D or in classic 2D, just make it. by the way, there's one more thing: have Yuzo Koshiro do the music.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2008, 11:51 PM       
Take Kingdom Hearts (ew.) Now take out the fruity Final Fantasy shit, and throw in something dark and twisted like Shin Megami Tensei. Now replace Disney with some Warner Brothers stuff (Batman the Animated Series and all that stuff they put out in the 90's.)

It'd be really dark, and it'd involve something other than "Press X To Win".

Last edited by Phoenix Gamma : May 13th, 2008 at 12:35 AM.
!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2008, 05:29 AM       
A First Person Pisser on the Wii. You use the Wii remote to take a piss into a virtual toilet on a moving ship. You lose points for missing the loo. I'd call it Wee.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2008, 07:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
A First Person Pisser on the Wii. You use the Wii remote to take a piss into a virtual toilet on a moving ship. You lose points for missing the loo. I'd call it Wee.

I like, but you need to throw in targets, like floating cigarette butts, bugs, graffiti, etc.
stitchfan626 is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2008, 03:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
i was thinking about something like that, only it would be like Major League Eating, but it's Beer Drinking and then taking a piss. (But of course, if nintendo got criticized for Manhunt 2, i would think that both MADD and Jack Thompson would have a fit over a game involving beer drinking and urination)