Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 04:17 PM        I have a godson
It's hard to believe but when i was only 14 years old I was asked to be a godmother.

My godson is now about 22 and a facebook pal, I try to be a constant source of embarrassment and believe i have never failed.

Who else has embarrassing family members humiliating them on social networking groups?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 05:01 PM       
Not me thank dead jesus!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:09 PM       
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:12 PM       
Are godparents/children family members?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 08:17 PM       
I'm friends with my brother, my cousin and her husband. That's enough for me.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:16 PM       
Not really online. My online life I keep seperate from my own. My mom is very technologically not savy to the point where she couldn't figure out how to turn my cell phone on (granted I didn't know how to turn a cell phone on when I first tried to. ). My dad is good with computers but isn't really on the internet for amusement (leastwise I don't know about it). My brother's online quite a bit but he hates hanging around me in real life so he sure as heck isn't going to hang around with me in cyberspace.

Now in real life, that's a different story.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 05:48 AM       
Well, at least you're leading more than one life. For a while there, we all thought you were a weirdo or an asspie or something.