Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
HOW ABOUT THAT PIGSKIN, MILHOUSE

HOW ABOUT THAT GAME WITH THE PIGSKIN
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:56 PM       
I used to be extremely weirded out by the people that dressed up their dogs. Now I've finally realized that they don't do so because of the delusion that their pets are somehow human, but because they enjoy humiliating animals. That is why I am going to inflict this upon my dog for Halloween.
http://www.target.com/Banana-Split-P.../dp/B003L97R1W
Some kinda' gay tooth with back tumors.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 11:06 PM       
I was thinking it was a dog kkk costume that got pelted with rotten tomatoes.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 11:08 PM       
I am dangerously close to just making it into some kind of weird doggie klansman costume just so my neighbors hate me more than they already do.

"Oh look, honey! The tubby mope that seems to devote his entire existence to burning his garbage at night, playing an electric organ on his back porch at three in the morning, and loudly crying on his front porch every other hour has dressed his equally tubby dog as a racist fanatic. I'm glad we chose to move to this neighborhood."
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 12:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
HOW ABOUT THAT PIGSKIN, MILHOUSE

HOW ABOUT THAT GAME WITH THE PIGSKIN
HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 01:16 AM       
Quote:
Is that Dr Biskonovitch?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 01:33 AM       
i do not know who that is
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:03 AM       
Looks like cody to me. He needs his medicine.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
I used to be extremely weirded out by the people that dressed up their dogs. Now I've finally realized that they don't do so because of the delusion that their pets are somehow human, but because they enjoy humiliating animals. That is why I am going to inflict this upon my dog for Halloween.
http://www.target.com/Banana-Split-P.../dp/B003L97R1W
Some kinda' gay tooth with back tumors.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:15 AM       
Quote:
i do not know who that is
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Looks like cody to me. He needs his medicine.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:24 AM       
I always preferred Gon.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 03:32 AM       
I WANNA TALK TO RONGI SOME MORE

AND PROFESSOR COOL FOR THAT MATTER

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 03:33 AM       
And Mr. Adventure.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 03:34 AM       
And Big McLargeHuge.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 03:52 AM       
I think I pissed off big mclargehuge too much to come back.

I liked gon too.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 04:23 AM       
Professor Cool quit the internet a real long time ago

It's 4:30 in the morning we'll talk tomorrow at a decent hour
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:50 AM       
Seriously. Shut up. Like, most of you.

MJ & SAM: Sorry, braws! I ended up getting shittered all weekend. I'm installing Steam right now. Sam, did you think that I wouldn't notice our broken friendship on Facebook? 'Cause I did, like a year ago. Fucking prick. I kinda wanna go to Comic-con next year just to punch you in your filthy American jaw.

Also, I guess people don't appreciate your playing GnR's "One in a Million". Something about racism and homophobia.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 12:11 PM       
THAT WAS ALL YOU, BRAH.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 01:31 PM       
No way!

But yeah, that's a definite possibility.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:16 PM       
Zomboid, I still love you even though you think I'm annoying.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:19 PM       
Dylan, you are still moderately tolerable even though you are annoying.

AND YOU SUCK AT RED DEAD REDEMPTION.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:25 PM       
SINCE WHEN HAS SHOOTING YOUR TEAMMATES IN THE BACK OF THEIR HEAD BEEN WRONG?
The Unicorn
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:29 PM       
SINCE YOU COPIED IT FROM ME AND FAILED AT IT.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:30 PM       
I CAN'T HEAR YOU

IT'S HARD TO HEAR SOMEONE THAT'S BEEN SHOT IN THE BACK OF THEIR HEAD
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 03:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Seriously. Shut up. Like, most of you.
I ALSO MISS LEEEEENNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR