Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
ask pub whatever happened to legolars
Why do these two go hand-in-hand in my head, too? I used to think legolars was just a Pub character

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
You're at least part Mexican though, That much is true, right?
Actually, the majority of my ethnic background is Italian.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:55 AM       
legolars and pub were good pals, i feel like they joined around the same time
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Quote:
Same thing.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
At least Rongi didn't pretend to be a girl and make Seven Force fall in love with him.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Quote:
That's probably what I mean.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
At least Rongi didn't pretend to be a girl and make Seven Force fall in love with him.
oh man why didn't i give you pickles for this instead
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:56 AM       
All someone needs to do is show SF their feet.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Same thing.
pram maven get out of fz's account, man
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:59 AM       
I NEED TO SPREAD SOME REPUTATION AROUND BEFORE GIVING IT TO RONGI AGAIN.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:01 AM       
I was waiting for elx come out and say that she's pulling the same stunt but she's probably definitely who she says she is...probably definitely...

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:01 AM       
Quote:
pram maven get out of fz's account, man
thems fightin words
The Unicorn
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I was waiting for elx come out and say that she's pulling the same stunt but she's probably definitely who she says she is...probably definitely...
I WOULDN'T COUNT ON IT.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:03 AM       
AND AT THIS RATE, RONGI WILL HAVE TO FIGHT EVERYONE.

FIRST MILHOUSE BACKWARDS, THEN PUB, AND NOW TINY DYLAN.

WHO'S NEXT? :goldbergpicturegoesherebuti'mfuckinglazy
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:06 AM       
FUCK, I SHOULD PROBABLY MOVE ALL THESE POSTS OVER TO THE CHAT THREAD

The Unicorn
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:08 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
whud you go and do that fer
Moderating

NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:09 AM       
man i miss being a moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
whud you go and do that fer

Quote:
man i miss being a moderator

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:10 AM       
You's a punkass busta, milhouse
The Unicorn
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:10 AM       
I'D BE A GOOD MODERATOR.

I'D MOVE ALL KINDS OF POSTS AROUND TO PLACES.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:11 AM       
On this other (stupid) forum I post on one of the mods bragged about putting it on his resume that he is a moderator

gayest thing ever