Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:12 AM       
srsly
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 05:56 AM       
This is a mess.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 05:57 AM       
DRIVIN THROUGH PEOPLE'S BACKYARDS

KNOCKING DOWN MAILBOXES
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 12:02 PM       
Just be a man about it.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 12:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
I've driven by that place so many times when I'm leaving SC, but I never bothered to stop, because it always looked like the kind of place where people get stabbed.
And Otto doesn't take his stabbing knife out of state.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob3 View Post
hey pub quit eating people this is why i would never hang out with you it'd get kind of quiet & then akward and it'd be all

"dude is this guy thinking about eating me"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 02:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
is there any good way besides banging a stranger to help get over an ex faster? I'm really starting to fall into another pit.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 03:37 PM       
just do drugs until u get a worse problem and then you will forget about it
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:45 PM       
You could shoot yourself.

Or, you can realize how happy you can be instead of thinking of how sad you are and just move on.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:55 PM       
Just don't be one of those losers that posts here every 6 months wondering if he will ever be accepted and disappears after 2 days because no one cares.

Sappy, didn't they leave a plug in your skull where you can plug into your computer a remove that virus?

Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 05:07 PM       
Or you could be the coolest guy on the internet! That's always fun!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 05:17 PM       
I love the Hanson Brothers and the last few pages hurt

I've had a bad couple of weeks. I make up for it by imagining an alternate reality in which I am happy. Feel free to use this technique
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 06:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Just don't be one of those losers that posts here every 6 months wondering if he will ever be accepted and disappears after 2 days because no one cares.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 06:57 PM       
aw, pubbles.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 07:16 PM       
http://tosh529.org/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 03:07 AM       
NOPE
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 03:25 AM       
Daniel Tosh is like 10 years older than I thought he was

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 03:29 AM       
I really don't understand his appeal.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 03:33 AM       
he doesn't like people
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 06:12 AM       
I don't like people.

I could be famous, too.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 08:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
...I got mad stung when I was a kid living in Germany. I had to go home from school and get taken to the doctor because of it, even though I'm not allergic to anything. It was really bad - whole face bad.
At least you got those sweetass superpowers out of it, Honeyboy.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 09:18 AM       
I don't like Tosh, but that painting of him being buggered by John Cena is okay.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 11:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Nothing you've ever said has creeped me out so much as you calling me Honeyboy.

Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 12:41 PM       
Now slather that honey all over your little boy chest
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 12:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I don't like people.

I could be famous, too.
Famous Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Third reich super powers :o
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 04:03 PM       
I thought about submitting Tadao's picture but I'm not sure if they'll find it funny or disturbing.