Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2007, 12:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowX View Post
fags are who's in this
GRAMMAR CORRECTION

Shifty is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2007, 01:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
That's what I thought, too.

Anytime there's a big-name game (beta or otherwise) released, though, kids shit themselves when there's something that goes moderately wrong. I don't want to go into it, but the PSP Hacking Scene (if you could even call it that) is nothing but a bunch of twelve year old kids whining about how the latest update won't let them play their illegally downloaded ISOs. Then they're saying that they're going to sue Sony for making them update. Gay. I don't think even a quarter of 'em would even know what legal action was if it bit them in the ass. The thing is that there will always be this kind of person that will throw his hands up, aghast that the world could possibly be so cruel as to make him wait an extra day for his Halo 3 beta, (which is just a goddamned BETA.)

I digress.

And I still can't access the marketplace. I wanted to download the Shivering Isles.

I agree with you, i dont see why everyone was freaking out i mean its the beta, its supposed to have this shit happen. hell bungie was nice enough to tack on 4 days to the beta.

shivering isles rocks

Cliff burton Gotta love the best metal bassist to get crushed by a bus.

Last edited by Shifty : May 19th, 2007 at 01:34 AM.