Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 03:28 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 03:34 PM       
:O
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 03:37 PM       
I made Tad find the pictures for it.
I never like doing the ground work for good ideas.

mostly because i'm stoned and if i have to put that much effort into it i won't do it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 03:38 PM       
A QUEEN SHOULD NEVER DO THE DIRTY WORK
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 03:59 PM       
how am i not in that
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:00 PM       
you were very silent for the SS
Egg
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:05 PM       
find my an authoratai picture of you chojin and i'll make an insert
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:15 PM       
i hide them in the PYPH thread
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:24 PM       

Boom, instant authority.

was never good
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:44 PM       
boogie, you're looking svelte these days
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:53 PM       
I'm vegetarian so my farts don't smell unless I need to poop.

Just for future reference.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:56 PM       
I wish I had a Miller's Outpost in my mall. That shirt is awesome.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 05:03 PM       
Finally finished the thread.

Wow. Who would have thought something so innocent as a Secret Santa event would evince such a vitriolic diatribe.

I might even want to participate next ... I mean this year.
You may already be there.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 05:27 PM       
I completely missed this whole shit storm. Could somebody summarize what happened?
Egg
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 05:33 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 05:38 PM       
I wonder if Eric finally comes out of the closet this issue!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 05:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
I completely missed this whole shit storm. Could somebody summarize what happened?
Microshock is a douchebag

Everyone told him so

He argued about it and postured

Chojin gave the i-mockery forums the perfect late Christmas gift and banned him for a week.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 05:56 PM       
Hitler was vegetarian.

Just for future reference.
Egg
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 05:59 PM       
if i have to make any more edits, you're getting a hitler stache and "Leader is a nazi"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 06:02 PM       
I would have put Chojin in the bottom right in a flip the page over corner, BUT THAT'S JUST ME
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 06:18 PM       
Hitler was vegetarian because of a flatulence problem, and he received regular shots of bull-testicle serum so he probably didn't give much of a flying fuck about our furry friends.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 06:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Hitler was vegetarian because of a flatulence problem, and he received regular shots of bull-testicle serum so he probably didn't give much of a flying fuck about our furry friends.
You are now getting this link because of that story

http://prestonandstevearchives.com/2...g%20Hitler.mp3
Closed Thread