Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 09:12 PM        Pentagarn!
I got a knife with your name on it bitch.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 12:55 AM       
is that cause you are angry or did you got him an engraved knife as a gift?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 04:33 AM       
I've got a dick with your butt on it bitch.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 06:30 AM       
I am confused, what's going on?

Also, I am not worried about my name on your knife cause clearly you can't actually spell my name, so it'll get to the wrong person anway
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 07:00 AM       

Pendragon could actually use it pretty soon.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 04:09 PM       
Yo mamma's so stupid when you asked for the ex-lax she asked "Did you say ex-lab?"

Yo mamma's so stupid when she went to the mall she went against traffic direction in the angle parking lot.

Yo mamma's so ugly she has a benign cyst on her cheek.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 05:15 PM       
Shyandquietguy, your mother is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3 x 10 ^ 8 MS. Bitch.
Mocker

Old Aug 20th, 2011, 07:41 PM       
Yo momma's so stupid she thought that eight was a B.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 08:00 PM       
Looks like a B to me. A B-hole. That's U.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 10:59 PM       
YO MOMMA SO STUPID SHE LOOKED AT A FERMI-DIRAC DISTRIBUTION FUNCTION AND THOUGHT IT WAS A BOSE-EINSTEIN DISTRIBUTION FUNCTION

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 11:26 PM       
Quantum Humor! It collapses me every time!
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 11:27 PM       
Yo mama so fat, she has TROJAN POINTS! :astrerical
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 11:41 PM       
Yo mama so big, she off da main sequence.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:25 AM       
Wow, this became a dozens thread while I was gone.

Lessee here....

yo momma so dumb she thinks the Kentucky Derby is a hat

yo momma so fat she got Bisquick for belly button lint

yo momma so ugly she has a part time job playing leatherface's stunt double, and she don't need makeup to do it yo!

and so on
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 03:39 AM       
YO MOMMA SO FAT SHE

ok hold on i need to watch that one scene from the Nutty Professor for ideas you fucks

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 03:40 AM       
HER BLOOD TYPE IS ROCKY ROAD

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 03:40 AM       
fuck you all

Mocker

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 04:24 AM       
Yo momma's so insecure that when she does online shopping she has to check her security pin for her internet debit card.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:05 PM       
Your mother is so old she has reached menopause.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:07 PM       
Your mother is such an ignorant fuck, she thought I was gone.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:36 PM       
your momma is so fat she knows phenylketonurics contains phenylalanine.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 03:15 PM       
Your mother is so homeless, Womti feels sorry for her.