Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 04:18 AM        Top 5 Gamer Temper Tantrums
http://www.gamerhelp.com/article_vie...icle_id=131860

I imagine GW acting like the Halo kid is how his Mario Strikers Charged disc got broken.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 07:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
http://www.gamerhelp.com/article_vie...icle_id=131860

I imagine GW acting like the Halo kid is how his Mario Strikers Charged disc got broken.
"You stole my fucking Cloudsong" is not on here, so this list fails
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 09:35 AM       
The German kid and the 50 DKP minus guy already admitted that they staged those videos
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 09:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
The German kid and the 50 DKP minus guy already admitted that they staged those videos
That makes me sad, I loved the 50 DKP minus video.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 02:50 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 02:53 PM       
I usually don't get angry over games, but when I get raged I'm a god damn disaster force

I broke a gamecube, which is generally considered to be impossible due to Nintendium alloy
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 02:55 PM       
Also, where the fuck was this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwql6_RJ348
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 03:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Also, where the fuck was this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwql6_RJ348
Serious lol here

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 01:04 AM       
lol my brother acts like croyt in halo3 :/

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 01:26 AM       
I threw temper tantrums about video games when I was 8. I was always like "DARN IT MARIO MAKE THE JUMPS WAAAAAAAH" but nowadays I can't even imagine getting upset over something so gay.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 02:58 AM       
I've never experienced anyone quite this bad, but I did send one of my roommate's friends last year into a controller-throwing pissy fit after one too many sticky-nade-kamikazes in halo 2. In all honesty, it's understandable that that would get annoying, but he was one of these leet-ass tourney players who, in my mind, should be able counter my nooby tactics. He threw my roommate's controller on the ground, got all huffy and walked out of our suite. He is now known as "The Whiner" to my roommate and me. I don't even remember his real name anymore.

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 06:04 AM       
I like the comments on the video that GW posted.

Quote:
Doug, I had a minor case of heroin addiction last year, and I can tell you that if you're addicted to something like this, be it Black Tar, the white yak, w/e, it is very hard to pull yourself away from it no matter what your common sense tells you. I knew I was damaging myself, but that didn't change the fact that night after night I'd be up til 4 am or maybe all night surfin the tubes. And then, yes, wake up at 8 or 9. Yeah, addiction sucks
If only that was what he posted. Instead, he had a much stronger addiction

Quote:
Doug, I had a minor case of internet addiction last year, and I can tell you that if you're addicted to something like this, be it WoW, the internet in general, w/e, it is very hard to pull yourself away from it no matter what your common sense tells you. I knew I was damaging myself, but that didn't change the fact that night after night I'd be up til 4 am or maybe all night surfin the tubes. And then, yes, wake up at 8 or 9. Yeah, addiction sucks
This poor soul replied:

Quote:
well back when i was doing X (about 4months ago) i was getting up at 10amish and going to bed at 2-4am take note i only go to school 1day a week :P but its all day. from 8am-8pm works out better for time since i get alot more done in 1 day =D got i got a home tutor addiction is awesome. its what makes us human and what makes it like a orgasm when u play
Actually..

Quote:
well back when i was playing wow (about 4months ago) i was getting up at 10amish and going to bed at 2-4am take note i only go to school 1day a week :P but its all day. from 8am-8pm works out better for time since i get alot more done in 1 day =D got i got a home tutor addiction is awesome. its what makes us human and what makes it like a orgasm when u play
It's like a rehab circle, but with WoW players.

My little brother is addicted to WoW. During the summer he is on his computer for literally 9-12 hours a day. He's addicted to that shit like I am addicted to yumyum.

Funny thing is that I have heard atleast 5 or 6 people say, "Yeah, I'm done with WoW. I'm completely done with it, I just had to stop." Then they would take a long drag off of their cigarette and have that thousand yard stare.

Also, I knew a guy who let his own business go down the shitter due to Second Life. No shit.

All those games have to do in my opinion now is to have a vagina/cock add on. Just mount that som bitch on yer tower and put all your skill points into your Pleasure tree.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 06:31 PM       
I don't know how Second Life would do something like that.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 07:34 PM       
Apparently he was the only mother fu*ker that played it, and it took his soul

He owned like 3 clubs, had a hot girlfriend, ton of friends, and probably close to a million dollars. Unfortuneatly, I think his subscription expired.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 09:10 PM       
Isn't it like 20 Second Life dollars to $1 US?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 08:59 AM       
I sometimes throw tantrums in TF2 when spies keep stabbing me or my team are being useless. Although, despite owning a mic I rarely share my missyfits with the rest of the team.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 09:44 AM       
Spy's sappin' my sentry!
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 04:50 PM       
I get angry only when something is very much my fault, and its something I've done a million times before, but can't do it this time because of this wretched voodoo curse.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 05:24 PM       
Pfft...that Cryot guy was nothing: You should see me get pissed when playing CoD 4 on Veteran. Now THATS a tantrum. Good thing PC screens are durable...and so are my knuckles. OUCH!
No, but seriously, some of those people are just messed up. What was it with that kid and his chocolate milk? If I talked to my mom like that I could kiss my PC goodbye, and with good cause.
He speaks truth!
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 09:24 PM       
I can't believe people get that addicted to WoW.
Reptilus Rex
Grossenschwamm is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 01:36 AM       
It's a habit forming behavior. It starts off with just a little at a time, but eventually, there's a need for longer and more intense sessions of WoW. Only people with an extremely strong sense of will can shake themselves from the game. Why do you think so many people still play it?
And really, if you just take the subscription fees, it's making Blizzard the wealthiest drug dealer on the planet.