Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 12:19 PM       
I have the Thorn VHS myself. Recently started collecting tapes.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 12:13 PM       
oh god, vhs. my girlfriend refuses to get rid of her vhs collection because then she will no longer own a copy of leonard part 6. and then she changes the subject if i say "why don't you just keep a few and get rid of the rest?"

because really why would you hold on to a ninja scroll tape? legend (starring tom cruise!)? come on.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 12:54 PM       
Let her keep her VHS's man. I can relate. I have a bunch of my old vhs movies and have had girlfriends try and throw them out. But I still got them.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 01:52 PM       
Buy one of those vhs dvd burner things.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 06:34 PM       
But if you do that, you lose the awesome VHS covers.

Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
haha, i can't make her get rid of anything.

but i'm not even suggesting get rid of anything worth keeping. don't get rid of the ed wood box set or leonard pt 6 or whatever.

i'm saying get rid of the copies of shit she doesn't even like. things other people handed over when they needed to offload their vhs cassettes onto somebody else. garden state (they still made vhs that late?!) and ferris bueller and whatever else?

we already have an overloaded dvd bookshelf!
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 02:51 PM       
Create an overloaded vhs shelf in her honor. I may be speaking to you as kind of a pack rat, but forcing someone to get rid of something that they'd like to keep is something they'll eventually hate you for. I know I hated my ex for making me get rid of some of my jurassic park toy collection. Sure they looked like duplicates but they weren't! They had a different card that came with them and they were painted differently. Fucking bitch.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 11:04 PM       
Aarg, I figured you would find this amuzing.

Get home from work, police and ambulance coming out of the blind neighbors house. Thought he fell or something. Turns out the blind neighbor ended up getting into a fight with his brother and stabbed him.

I was all like "I didn't know Zatoichi lived next door."

No one else got it
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 11:21 PM       

That's the dumbest joke ever
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 11:56 PM       
I'm going to watch the Quiet Earth shortly. I'm very excited.
Cranberry Everything
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 12:17 AM       
I'm sure he just stabbed him in a blind fury.

Watched the Night of the Demons remake again this year. Still pretty impressed with it.

Old Oct 13th, 2011, 12:34 PM       
k0ke, i'm not forcing anybody to do anything! haha.

also sweet @ zatoichi references. we constantly reference everything and nobody else would get it. we must be the most boring couple ever. zatoichi usually comes up when she says "i'm so itchy" because i say "zat-so-itchy?" because i'm a big fat d0rk.

also night of demons remake? awful! for the first half of that movie i was like "that dude looks like fat, unemployed edward furlong" before finally realizing "that is fat, unemployed edward furlong!"

and redoing the bauhaus scene with type o negative is awful. i love type o negative, don't get me wrong, but man!

(however during the extended party scenes my girlfriend made the comment "is the soundtrack to this just punk-o-rama 3?" i had to correct her, because "code blue" was actually on punk-o-rama 2)
Cranberry Everything
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 12:55 AM       
Scream 4. If you're a fan of the series, this is one of the best (aside from the annoying opening sequence).
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 09:32 PM       
Did a netflix instant search for rent and I spit on your grave came up instead.

pretty much the same movie.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 11:09 PM       
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101420/

Quote:
God disembowels himself with a straight razor. The spirit-like Mother Earth emerges, venturing into a bleak, barren landscape. Twitching and cowering, the Son Of Earth is set upon by faceless cannibals.
This shit was pretty wild. DO NOT watch this while high.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 06:17 AM       
That's one of my favorite movies ever. Most if not all of it's on the internet.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 08:18 PM       
best worst movie

pretty good/funny considering it's about troll 2
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 10:17 PM       
Inside Deep Throat. It was entertaining, I guess. Sort of sucks how the money was sort of mafia'ed up and the director/stars never saw any of it.

I read Ordeal and the part with Sammy Davis Junior and Linda Lovelace's husband really threw me. Never looked at that guy the same way again :jokesetup
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 10:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Inside Deep Throat. It was entertaining, I guess. Sort of sucks how the money was sort of mafia'ed up and the director/stars never saw any of it.
I actually liked that too.

I'm dredding this

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 11:14 AM       
I forget but there's another terribad action movie that's getting remade. Hell, probably twenty of them are and I just don't know it.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 11:35 AM       
new mortal kombat movie?
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 11:46 AM       
I AM THE LAW
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 01:44 PM       

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 02:31 PM       
Yeah, that's on my youtube favorites.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 12:28 AM       
jaws-for the...70th or so time
rocky horror-classic
nothing but trouble-