Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 02:56 PM        Haiti
I bet the Red Cross rips off everyone again.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 05:07 PM       
I expected to see racism appear, but dam, Pat Robertson went in a direction I didn't expect.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15...agedy-17622627
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 06:33 PM       
I'm not sure if Red cross ripped anyone off, actually I think it was the people who worked in the call centers that were ripping people off my girlfriend worked there.

rush limbaugh kinda made a racist comment ;/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 06:40 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1HO1bdMnwQ
how come my embeddings never work
lol
anyway, all the crackheads and crazy people I might've mentioned before were the ones they hired to work at red cross call centers ;/
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 08:16 PM       
oh man i was gonna make an ironic comment about how they deserved it because of messing with voodoo, way to be a living joke p. robertson
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 09:51 AM       
Certainly haven't heard much about Haiti lately. Not since they had all the civil strife and presidential upheavals a while back.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 10:07 AM       
it's nice that our government takes care of us, but i don't really like that searching for american citizens is the top priority. it should just be saving people in general

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 03:55 PM       
It's funny how some of the "smartest" people are texting donations to the red cross.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 05:57 PM       
THE RED CROSS BE HAITI'N
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 02:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
it's nice that our government takes care of us, but i don't really like that searching for american citizens is the top priority. it should just be saving people in general
I think 'giving the impression of aid to the most amount of it's own citizens' is probably closer to the top priority.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 08:10 AM       
So, Haiti's government decided this would be a good time for a vacation?
BANNED

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 08:46 AM       
Seriously?
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 01:42 AM       
My bro tells me that Haiti is poor as shit. I believe him.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 01:48 AM       
Of all the threads in all the forums in all the world, he posts in mine.
Mocker
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 01:51 AM       
All I'm saying is that whitie got the guns. All that Vodou shit doesn't stand up to firepower. Neither does martial arts. Stupid fucking Chinese boxers.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 01:52 AM       
I knew you wouldn't get it.
Mocker
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 01:54 AM       
That's probably because I didn't read the article or thread.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 03:31 AM       
God, he can't even manage fascetious
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 02:48 PM       
You may already be there.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 04:39 PM       
What can Halliburton do to help Haiti?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 08:27 PM       
If they would only discover oil there, they'd be alright?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 12:00 PM       
Does no one care about all that precious sugarcane and rum manufacturing?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 02:26 PM       
I was getting pissed off watching reports of the Golden Globes last night and having all the Hollywood idiots going, "Now let's all remember Haiti and wear this ribbon..."

Fuck you and fuck your stupid ribbon.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 03:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Fuck you and fuck your stupid ribbon.
They should TOTALLY make a ribbon for that.