Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:25 PM       
I TRIED TO GO TO BED EARLY LAST NIGHT AND INSTEAD I SOMEHOW ENDED UP STAYING UP TILL 9:30am GADDAMNIT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
What type of plane was that on?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...+bitch&spell=1
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:39 PM       
I hope your eyes get stuck like that
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:44 PM       
also, it's HAUNTED.

http://www.forgottenoh.com/Counties/...mery/usaf.html
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2010, 03:36 PM       
(12:34:56 PM) Tadao: hahah I just saw 4 mexicans, 2 girls 2 guys in white shirts and jeans, get out of a small car and unpack a trunk full of cleaning machines. They are ultra efficient

(12:35:23 PM) CIG: hell yeah, it's like the ghost busters, but with windex
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 19th, 2010, 04:44 PM       
Things I attack Kitsa on:

Having cancer

Being a ginger

Not as pretty as Shrub
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2010, 04:53 PM       
Been a while since I last posted my picture here
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:10 PM       
all three of those things are true.

Also, my neurosurgeon tells me that I have neck vertebrae the size of a 3 year old's, so I look forward to seeing what you can do with that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:11 PM       
Probably make a bow tie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I was never on the market, but if it makes you feel better it's not that great a place to be.

I know at least 3 people who would disagree.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:35 PM       
waitwaitwait

let the record show that it's not fishing or a pity party. We coo.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:37 PM       
No, I'm hurt now. Only bewb pics will make me feel loved.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:39 PM       
I'm about 3/4 boob so just assume you've seen them already in some form.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
I love you all. :')
The Leader is good, the Leader is great, we surrender our will as of this date!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:41 PM       
The date being his birthday.
☆☆☆☆☆
add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and a dash of Emeril's Essence and we have a praty.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Happy Birthday, The Leader.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:43 PM       

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed
I'd like to give you a kick, you little son of a bitch
Just let me
Let me get my hands around your throat
And I will choke and choke and choke and choke and choke and choke and choke and choke
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:43 PM       
Quote:
An Arizona utility commissioner said he's willing to pull the plug on Los Angeles if the city goes through with a boycott of his state.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37233039...s_ca?GT1=43001
teacup of sunshine
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:47 PM       
I don't know why I was surprised that clothing worn and autographed by Pamela Anderson went for so little.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PAMELA-ANDERSON-...item255ab4b138
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:47 PM       
How old are you now?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:48 PM       
The Leader, I mean.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:49 PM       
Its so cheap because no one wants the hep c.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:52 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I have neck vertebrae the size of a 3 year old's, so I look forward to seeing what you can do with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Probably make a bow tie.

FUCK YOU GUYS, THIS WAS FUNNY